JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I will start this here for a fair deal then its off to gunbroker to let the masses fight. When you look at my price, see the parts I have in this weapons system I hope you see that its a much better deal when what has been selling lately.

OR buyers we can meet at an FFL or I can ship to an FFL of your choice.

WA buyers we can FTF or ship to an FFL, whichever is easier.

I have had this AR15 for a couple years now. I bought the upper and lower directly from Dave @ Sun Devil in Mesa, AZ when I lived there. I also bought a part kits from him at that same time.

SunDevil Manufacturing - Custom AR-15 lower receivers, AR-15 parts and accessories

I then took the upper and lower out to Florence, AZ where it was dropped of with Dan Carey or Carey Custom Rifles (he has since moved to Tonto Basin)

Carey Custom Rifle Company

From Dan I purchased a Schillen 20" match select barrel and asked him to install it with my other parts. I also paid extra and had it threaded, crowned and full fluted (even where you cant see).

Here is a parts list:

Upper:
Sun Devil NIB3 Coated (he calls it Devil Coat) NO FORWARD ASSIST
Young MFG National Match Bolt and Bolt Carrier
CMMG Ti Firing Pin
KNS Take Down Pin
PRI Gas Buster
20" Schillen Match Select full fluted and threaded
AAC Flash Hider
YHM Jarrett Free Float Hand Guard
Surefire Dueck Defense off set iron sights
Mid length gas port with low pro

Lower:
Sun Devil NIB3 Coated
KNS Trigger Anti Walk pins
Jard 1.5lb NM COMP Trigger
Hogue Grip
Magpul Rifle MOE
Endinine hydraulic recoil buffer
Sun Devil parts kit
Magpul Trigger guard

This was all put together by Mr Carey and tested then delivered to me. Round count is between 250 and 300 give or take a couple. I used it as a predator hunting rifle even though it looks like and would be well suited as a 3 gun rifle, I have never competed in 3 gun. The barrel was broken in per Mr. Carey's instructions and she is a tack driver if you do your part.

I had the upper and lower painted in a camo pattern, just the upper and lower and not the forearm or stock. I stripped the paint recently as I was thinking of Hydro Dipping this rifle in some pattern. In the pictures you can see remnants of the paint as I have not completed removing it all. None of it affects function and before I move it to Gun Broker I will get all of that off. Save yourself some money and get it cheaper here then clean it up yourself.

I will also include the Leupold 3-9 Mark AR sitting in the Burris PEPR 1" mount.

Also included will be:
1 DPMS 10 round magazine painted in the old scheme
1 Windowed Green Magpul Pmag
1 Non windowed black Magpule Pmag
Here are the pictures:

DSC00305_zps078d3198.jpg

DSC00306_zps7c2cac91.jpg

DSC00307_zps35e59692.jpg

DSC00291_zps475009e4.jpg

DSC00293_zps18dcf5e5.jpg

I will entertain trades on this weapon package. Feel free to make an offer your feel fair, worst thing that can happen is I will say no thank you.

For cash buyers that want to beat Gun Broker, I am asking $2100 OBO. I have seen bone stock bushy m4's sell for more then that. I believe it is a fair price for what I am selling even before the craziness.

Thanks for your time,

Andrew

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.