JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling a great condition, low round count (around half of a 325 round ammo box through it) Smith & Wesson 15-22 rifle. It's the threaded barrel version with flash hider and collapsible stock. I purchased it as a way to cheaply practice with something set up like my AR but I ended up just shooting the AR instead most range outings due to .22 (un)availability.

Included is a bunch of extras as a package: Primary Arms red dot optic (your choice of either 30mm m3 clone or micro dot version, both with mounts and lens covers), 3 factory 25-round magazines, a set of front and rear Magpul PTS sights (currently mounted on the rifle because of optics but it also comes with factory iron sights), a UTG 3-12x44 scope with lighted mil-dot reticles and 1/2" riser, soft case with magazine / accessory pouches, and best of all a box and a half of Federal ammo (325 round boxes).

Price $560 cash (not interested in trades), located in the Fife / Federal Way area but will meet buyer somewhere between Seattle and Tacoma. Washington State driver license and CPL required along with transfer form (for my own records). I'll attach photos to this posting later today from home.

Last Edited:
Photos of said rifle + included items, package includes everything you see in the photos with the exception of choosing either the Primary Arms 30mm red dot OR the Primary Arms micro dot:

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: