JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm taking $100 dollars off of the listed price. Take a minute and look up how much a case of M67 7.62 is selling for, deduct that from the new price and you'll see the value here for the Tula (Russian) SKS.. Enough said

This listing is for those seeking the "real deal" SKS rifle and the finest ammunition available ammunition for this platform (don't accept copies).

Pretty much the "ultimate" Russian SKS package listing.

I got into this "package" somewhat recently so although it's going to be priced for I purchased (actually less) it will not be priced at what there actually SELLING for (not asking prices) on the current national market.

Now onto the post ~

1951 Tula Russian SKS (rearsenalled)

* ALL NUMBERS MATCHING

* KBI import

* Has the more desirable "flamed" light / dark patterned Artic birch stock (NO CRACKS)

* Rare (not as common) black bayonet

* Chrome lined barrel

* Milled trigger assembly

* 10 round "fixed" magazine

* Leather sling, cleaning rod and cleaning tube "kit" in buttstock

* 100% ORIGINAL CONDITION / NOT "BU-BU'D" UP

I put 20 rounds of Wolf (non corrosive) ammunition through this. It functions perfectly (as it should) followed by cleaning it and putting it away in my climate control safe with a silicone (included) gun sock on it.

The trigger is nicer than any other SKS I've ever had and is surprisingly accurate / four 5 round groups producing 2 - 2.5 moa groups @ 100 yards.

Sale also includes additional items ~

* One Chinese (nos) SKS chest pouch stripper clip "bandolier"

* 1120 round unopened hermetically sealed case of Yugo M67 ammunition in wooden crate (purchased from SGA @ $721 dollars).

This is brass case non-magnetic ammunition packaged on 10 round stripper clips and is some of the most desirable 7.62x39 ammunition for the SKS (and AK-47) rifles.

The primers are "mildly" corrosive so after shooting you need to field strip the rifle and remove the salts.

This is an extremely easy process and I'm including a (non-aerosol) 16oz' container of Ballistol, a 16oz spray bottle and a roll of blue shop towels.

Here's what you do ~

1) Mix one part Ballistol with ten parts water

2) Field strip the rifle

3) Now simply remove the salts by spraying the solution down the barrel, gas tube, piston, ect and dry off with included shop towels.

4) At this point your "good to go" or clean further once home.

I never ran corrosive ammunition through this rifle but it's seriously no big deal at all and the "juice is worth the squeeze" as the Yugo M67 brass case ammunition on stripper clips is far superior to commercial Russian steel case 7.62x39 ammunition (M67 7.62x39 is the "real deal" true mil-spec ammunition).

All said I've got slightly over (what I paid) $1500 dollars into this listing. On the "national" market Russian SKS's are SELLING (Guns International) for $1000 dollars or more and the 1120 round cases of M67 ammunition are SELLING for high dollar amounts (when available). Here's an example ~ In February (this year) Atlantic Firearms was selling (sold out) this ammunition for $785 dollars plus shipping. After that it was available on "Gun Broker" (and sold out) @ $1025 dollars plus shipping.

Now I'm not going to price mine at current market pricing and in fact I'm going to list this at a slight loss..

$1400 dollars cash for the listing ~ not looking for any trades as I'm selling this to help my son / son's wife with finances due to medical issues (otherwise I wouldn't be selling "my precious").

** NOW $1300 CASH **

Sale to take place at Tigard Pawn For More ~ Buyer pays fee(s)

Lastly I'm not going to break this up and I WON'T RESPOND TO LOW-BALL OFFERS

Thanks for checking out this listing

IMG_20210406_165143116~2.jpg IMG_20210406_165259553~2.jpg IMG_20210406_165458628~3.jpg IMG_20210406_170113657~2.jpg IMG_20210406_170221471~2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top