JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$40
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This handguard is a "take off" rail from a premium PSA upper I purchased and has had minimal usage / in excellent 9 out of 10 condition (as pictured)

PSA 9" Combat SQR "free floating" mil - std 1913 picatiny rail handguard

* Made from 6061-T6 aluminum (definitely strong.. not some knock off junk)

* Mil-spec black hard coated anodized finish

* T-Marks

* Front and rear (3 & 9 o'clock) QD sockets

* Also includes the 1026 steel barrel nut and aircraft grade bolts for a super secure mount

I've been keeping this quad rail for a future build however I currently need the funds more than this rail (due to moving in the very near future.. otherwise I would not part with it).

PSA no longer offers this handguard and when I replace this one the closest that resembles it is the Midwest Industries T-Series Combat handguard however it doesn't have the forward QD sockets and costs $159.95.

I definitely prefer the PSA handguard due to having the additional forward QD socket mounting points and obviously the lower price point. Please don't think the low asking price is a reflection of its quality as that isn't the case.. it's just a killer deal.

$40 dollars cash

Sorry no trades and I won't respond to low-ball / any other offers

Sale to take place at Sportsman Warehouse Tanasbourne off of hgy 26 and 185th (Face to Face only / sorry no shipping)

Thanks for checking out the post

IMG_20210914_150922044~2.jpg IMG_20210914_150903452~2.jpg IMG_20210914_150641625~2.jpg IMG_20210914_150630530~2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top