JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Registration is her idea of compromise... I'm really beginning to fear that maybe the United States is not so different from other countries.

It is well that war is so terrible -- lest we should grow too fond of it.
-Robert E. Lee

That quote comes to my mind as I think that the USA has not seen a civil war in so long, some people don't realize what would happen. We see it in other countries around the world all the time. I've seen it myself. Do we really think we are so special that Americans would never fight another civil war?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating violence of any kind. Just as a student of history, I believe this country is losing its unique sense of unity that made it so great in the past...:(

Last Edited:
O come on now just 2 months ago she was "pouring cold water on the ban" iirc. She is no friend that I do no...

When is Pelosi going to learn that the Second Amendment and the right to keep and bear arms *IS* a Civil Right...

Well come on now we cant "tie" all of these rights together now lol. How dare they put a gun rights bill in with a voting rights bill.:rolleyes:

Somehow the likes of Peligrosi need to be dumped out of office.... but HOW? Can't someone come up with some sort of scandal to taint her/them come election time? Oh wait, that only happens on the good guys, like that Alaska senator falsely charged and convicted during the last elections.... he lost, largely due to the scandal. But, the courts are ordering a serious full-on criminal investigation of the prosecutors for their deliberate fraud, and rigging the trial. Seems some of THEM mightn't survive the ordeal... disbarrment is a likely outcome, perhaps prison time as well. But that sort of thing won't help remove the likes of Pelosi......

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top