JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
"We gotta pass it to find out what is in it"

This woman has got to go. I shudder to think how someone like this gets elected in the first place even though San Francisco sends a piece of bubblegum like this to congress.

That b***h should embrace a cactus. Better yet, a hungry tiger with no teeth that would gum her to death. Better still a horny syphillitic baboon who would tear her a new one.

I guess what I'm saying is I don't like her.

Is there any doubt that this woman is insane? She rambles on semi incoherently and says one stupid thing after another. Apparently voters in SF don't read or listen to what she says, or clearly, they just like all the gob'mint perks.

Brutus out

Is there any doubt that this woman is insane? She rambles on semi incoherently and says one stupid thing after another. Apparently voters in SF don't read or listen to what she says, or clearly, they just like all the gob'mint perks.

Brutus out

Pelosi has been going senile for some time, and SF voters are unwilling to acknowledge it. I'm not joking at all. Those with experience of family members slowly slipping into senility wil recognize it in many of Pelosi's statements and interviews.

Yep, one of our top government officials is literally senile, and I doubt she's the only one. Harry Reid is on his way too.

That b***h should embrace a cactus. Better yet, a hungry tiger with no teeth that would gum her to death. Better still a horny syphillitic baboon who would tear her a new one.

I guess what I'm saying is I don't like her.

What if she gave birth to a flaming porcupine during a raging hemorrhoid attack?

Pelosi has been going senile for some time, and SF voters are unwilling to acknowledge it. I'm not joking at all. Those with experience of family members slowly slipping into senility wil recognize it in many of Pelosi's statements and interviews.

Yep, one of our top government officials is literally senile, and I doubt she's the only one. Harry Reid is on his way too.

Well Sharon Angle or Christine O'Donnell or Sarah Palin could've proven the electorate was perfectly happy with electing unstable and incompetent folks.

Is there any doubt that this woman is insane?
Brutus out

I would have to say that the majority of those in government are insane, if not the majority of the country.

I listen to the traffic in the morning and hear of a back up and the radio states: "fatality on the interstate is causing a 20 minute delay...." and I think to myself, WOW! Someone kissed their spouse and kids while walking out the door with a 'see you after school/work' and that family is forever rocked while we complain about the 20 minutes extra commute.

I read the plain language of the US Constitution and see all these laws which clearly are in conflict and I sit in utter amazement.

I hear we are approaching 18 TRILLION dollars in debt as a nation and know that there hasn't been 1 trillion seconds since Jesus Christ was crucified (actually, not even 70 billion) illustrating just how big that number is and I am completely befuddled.

I remember people swearing that war with Iraq was justified because they brought down the twin towers and I want to rip my eyes out of my own head...

I now have a guy named Barack Hussein Obama who grew up a muslim in Indonesia as a President and I start to laugh uncontrollably...

I can only say the entire world has gone insane and are trying to pull me in with them... ha ha he he they're coming to take me away!!!! :s0114:

Just kidding. I'm really not laughing at all.:(

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top