JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just had to share.
etrain16 availed himself by telling me that he could and would get me a Pellet Pen because he does have Amazon Prime. $10 freaking dollars flat!
Two or three days after our initial talking/contact, I had it in my greedy and appreciative little hands!
What a cool and nice guy.. Oh, and that Pellet Pen truly does rock.

Just had to share.
etrain16 availed himself by telling me that he could and would get me a Pellet Pen because he does have Amazon Prime. $10 freaking dollars flat!
Two or three days after our initial talking/contact, I had it in my greedy and appreciative little hands!
What a cool and nice guy.. Oh, and that Pellet Pen truly does rock.

Glad you like it, happy to help :) It is a nice little invention, and your order simply encouraged me to add one in .177 to my collection as well (only had .22 previously). So it worked out well for both. It was nice to meet you and chat guns for a few before work.

Do these work for NON-break barrel(breech load) type rifles?
I honestly don't think that the two main ones here in this thread would work directly to the chamber. However, they'd plop one into your hand for loading pretty as you please.. then return the device to your pocket or whatever. Better than a rattletrap tin of pellets in your pocket or whatever.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top