JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a big Pelican Rifle case. Its the one that sells for about 250. It has the wheels on one end, a handle on the other, 4 latches, 2 locking "holes", and a handle on the long side. Has pressure valve too. Its in good shape. I stenciled "LINK" (my last name) on it in OD green, could be scraped off...dosnt have the center foam (the one you cut). I have the foam but its cut for a Tikka T3, a 1911, a 870 and accessories but its really ugly. You can have it if you want. Asking 175 obo for the case.

I have a nice leather holster for a big DA revolver. Had my 6" Colt Trooper Mk III in it, no thumb break. Asking 25 obo

Also have a set of Caldwell electronic ear muffs. Work great, only used once, like new. Kinda transparant green. Asking 25 obo

No pics but nothing is in bad shape or anything like that. If you meet up and have a good reason to think its messed up ill lower my price.

I don't know the model number, I won't be home to see till monday. I'm away on work. Its not the little AR case though, its for two full size rifles. I got it at GI Joes, it was the only one they sold there.

Bump! The case is model 1750, with two piece latches. Will sell for 140 obo or trade, part trade...what do you have? Really want a nice "tactical" backpack, around 2000cubes. Open to ALL offers! This things just taking up my space! Cash talks too!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top