JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a very good condition pelican 1780 transport case. It worked like a charm to bring my firearms across country with me but I have a safe now and don't travel enough to make use of this beast.
It comes with the foam, for what it's worth, but the foam has been cut up and is in pieces by me to fit my guns so I doubt it will be very useful (top and bottom laser cut pieces design to fit to the shape of the case are still in great shape).
I paid $450+ for this, but due to this being used and not really having use able foam I'm looking for $250 or a trade value of $300 towards anything interesting. I like semi autos, revolvers, single action revolvers, lever actions, you name it just send an offer and worst I can say is no.

On weekends I would like to meet along I-90 between issaquah-north bend, during the week I work in Sodo so could meet around Sodo or West Seattle.
20171007_123822 — Postimage.org
20171007_123809 — Postimage.org
20171007_123521 — Postimage.org

Thanks,
Adam

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top