JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I got a few of these for a project that ended up getting back burnered. These are New, Open Box condition genuine Pelican Protector 1620 cases with a custom, sealed electrical bulkhead. They were manufactured for a government/military contract as portable respiratory ventilator cases.

The 1620 (and indeed the entire 1600 series) are some of the most popular Pelican cases so there are lots of aftermarket accessories like lid organizers that fit these cases. Great for firearms, photography, comms, whatever you need to protect and transport. With the additional AC power bulkhead, you can set it up to charge camera batteries or power a field repeater, etc.

I would be happy to deliver and/or meet to sell in the greater Portland area. Outside that area, I'm willing to ship for an additional, reasonable, negotiable fee (I use pirate ship to get excellent prices on all carriers).

The MSRP is $335

Dimensions:
Interior: 21.5 × 16.4 × 12.5" Exterior: 24.8 × 19.6 × 13.9"
Weight: 25 pounds

Pelican™ Protector Case™

Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.

Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
  • 4 level Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
  • Strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
  • Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
  • Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
  • Retractable extension trolley handle
  • Fold down handles
  • Easy open double-throw latches
  • Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
  • Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
  • O-ring seal

P9020003_ORF_embedded.jpg P9020004_ORF_embedded.jpg P9020005_ORF_embedded.jpg P9020006_ORF_embedded.jpg P9020008_ORF_embedded.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top