JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have decided to part ways with my Pedersoli Kodiak blackpowder double rifle in .58cal. I picked it up last year with the intent on using for late muzzy elk because where we hunt is very thick with underbrush. However, it's never left the safe except for one trip out to the English Pit where I fired 3-4 rounds out of each barrel without any issue.
It's in nice shape and has some beautiful engraving and metal work. There is a small section of checkering on the left pistol grip that has been dinged, and thus the checkering is pressed down, and there are some small scratches on the buttplate from loading.
The ramrod has had a new tip installed. One that allows you to unscrew the cleaning jag and have access to a bullet puller.

These are pretty tough to find and rather expensive online. Just looking to recover part of my investment.
Included is a box of Speer round balls that the original owner gave me (37 remaining) and a barrel brush and mop that I ordered a couple months back.
Asking $650. Located in Ridgefield WA.
Reasonable offers/trades will be considered.

riflepackage_zps485d281c.jpg
P6021873_zpsfcf8115e.jpg
P6021872_zps496d5a8d.jpg
P6021874_zps48b9402a.jpg
58barreljpg_zpsf381eff0.jpg

BTT.
This is legal for use in Wahington for big game (not sure about OR?). You can load both barrels with a charge and projectile, but you can only hunt with one of the barrels capped. Allows for quick follow up shots! In the unlikely event you miss on the first one..:D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.