JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought about it......
As soon as I awoke and realized that today was Dec 7th.

Aloha, Mark.

PS......SALUTE (or hats off).
To those who served and continue to serve.
16c9vv.jpg

FIL had just started work at Simpsons plywood when the war started. He enlisted into the Navy and fought in both the Atlantic and Pacific. After 4 years he came home and worked the rest of his working life at Simpsons. Greatest man I ever met.

A day of of remembrance, to lives lost, lives saved and the Greatest Generation…. May we never forget what happened on this date 80 years ago. Teach your children and grandchildren about December 7th, 1941. Instill in them a need to never forget and never allow it to be repeated.

To all who served, to all who serve, to all who don a uniform or badge to keep is safe, may God's blessings be upon you and yours, today and forevermore.

I'm grateful for those who served so selflessly.
Many of mom's high school classmates gave all. Dad was a part of the post war cleanup.
Uncle, many years younger, served in Korea, and was dug in at Chosin. He never spoke a word of it, and my aunt talked about it at his funeral.
How much we have forgotten, living in a society replete with stolen valor and phonies like Brian Williams.
May we never forget.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads