JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Are you advertising for them?
Are you asking about them?

Are you a spambot that just posts links for sites that pay you??

I dont get it.

There's better ways to get your post count up.
A lot of sites have rules against this.
Otherwise I could just start a new thread for every link on DRUDGE REPORT 2010® and get my postcount up quickstyles.

Nope, just a regular guy passing on information I think others might enjoy. I often have more time on my hands than say a young parent with kids, so I post material from sites that I feel are important enough to share. It it offends you, please accept my apology.

That guy Grady Warren is an idiot. Saying that illegals are "bastards," "live like dogs," and "live like rats." He also says that the producers are the white people. What a bunch of racist drivel.

That guy Grady Warren is an idiot. Saying that illegals are "bastards," "live like dogs," and "live like rats." He also says that the producers are the white people. What a bunch of racist drivel.

I agree 1000000000000000000%. There are a whole heck of a lot of really great people trying to just keep their heads above water, and not all of them are white.

I can agree with that. Freedom of speech for Grady Warren as well as the new Black Panthers. At the same time, youtube has a right to take down videos they find offensive.

Let everyone say what they want, it's the way to put people on record for what they believe. Our constitution grants free speech yet the PC crowd wants controled speech. It's all about freedom. I would rather know who the people are that I dissagree with and PC hides it.

jj

Then I have to ask, why did you post a link to this nut?

Because it is important to identify people who say you are on the same side as you on important issues like the 2nd amendment. What we don't want is a civil war though a whole **** of a lot of people seem to be pushing that agenda including this administration. How are we going to understand what is going on out there, how are we going to make honest decisions when we not only don't know the other sides point of view but don't know our brother in arms position. It is people like this that give all white folk a bad name. No wonder you-tube pulled it. If we want equality we had better start involving equally all like minded people and not just the white ones.
Watch this video, No guns for Negroes;
JPFO- No Guns for Negroes-download or view

Ah, got it. When you just post the link by its self, it seems like you agree with the content. Maybe next time post some commentary?

But who would read it if I came right out and called this guy a racist, white, hateful, 2nd amendment want-to-be-leader? I'd be labeled racist myself! Right? Tis a wee bit better if you do your own research, make up your own mind and then take a stand for or against. All I'm trying to do is post information that is NOT listed on the main stream medias outlets. If we always see just one side of an argument than we become biased without ever knowing why. Louis La Amour said "All education is self education, the teacher is just the guide".

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top