JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Peace is maintained not by shedding ourselves of the tools of defense but rather by maintaining them.

To maintain peace or to prevent criminals from attacking us we must maintain the tools by which to prevent them from being successful in their plight. Some would argue that Law Enforcement are the right tools however we already know that when seconds count the police are only minutes away. Therefore on an individual basis we must be responsible for maintaining what is necessary on an individual basis to protect ourselves. What we each decide to use for that protection is a choice that is our own. Not that of some governing body. Those that would wish to regulate it are doing nothing but endangering us by doing so. Let us not forget that our very own government uses the same concept when it is not an individual basis but instead a collective group. As a collective group we maintain the tools necessary to defend ourselves against other groups that would wish to rule us. We maintain missiles, nuclear weapons, and other weapons of mass destruction. We do not maintain these on a collective basis to create violence but rather to secure peace. Since there is no way now that nuclear weapons or other wmd's can be eliminated entirely we must instead maintain them so that the criminal element (groups that would wish to destroy us on a large scale) knows that they can be used if necessary in defense. The analogy here is no different than an individual walking down the street amidst the common thug. The only difference is scale.

Agreed on the hardware aspect, but the WILLINGNESS is being drained from the citizenry, and those WILLING are being driven out, defamed, derided, and ostracized.

It's all right out of the book, "Rules For Radicals".

WAKE UP AMERICA!!

Agreed on the hardware aspect, but the WILLINGNESS is being drained from the citizenry, and those WILLING are being driven out, defamed, derided, and ostracized.

It's all right out of the book, "Rules For Radicals".

WAKE UP AMERICA!!
Fortunately there are still some of us that refuse to be intimidated by this. Defamed, derived, and ostracized are meaningless to me as I already know I have a large portion of society that are in opposition to me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top