JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This reminds me of the South Park episode where Uncle Jim is teaching the boys to hunt out of season. He says they are shooting in self defense, so the boys must yell "he's coming right at us" before they shoot. The deer are hundreds of yards away eating grass, and Jim yells "he's coming right at us" and lights up the deer with an AR. I think you'll hear a lot of formal statements being baked into firearms training in California if that bill passes. Just like the Air Force trained us to use "stop resisting" in almost every situation other than a compliant 90 year old grandma.

Off Topic - I haven't watched SP in years, but I STILL remember the episode in which Butters kept shooting people in the Johnson.

market.jpg

I'm going to assume that, being politically correct, must communicate with ADA thugs and murders first. Did you know that Braille for "Please don't shoot me" is two to the chest and one to the head?

It's also the only thing in Braille that's also part of American Sign Language. The police should always communicate this way before shouting the phrase in English and several other languages (naturally English being the last).

Personally I think it's a hell of a good idea.

New ammo conservation method. One round per syllable. Bang! Stop! Bang! Po! Bang! Lice! Bang!

You should see some of the reports I've proofed. And all of mine have 4-year degrees....

Most criminal justice studies curriculum does not focus enough on composition and creative writing. This writing skill is right up there with an officer's ability to speak confidently and persuasively while remaining calm and directive in a stressful situation.

Most criminal justice studies curriculum does not focus enough on composition and creative writing. This writing skill is right up there with an officer's ability to speak confidently and persuasively while remaining calm and directive in a stressful situation.

It depends on the school. I went to WSU and they have a writing portfolio program that examines your writing from day 1 of your freshman year, to your graduation. I think every school should do that. I also went into LE as a pre-law student who had to write a lot.

Oh my...that's insane but not surprising coming from the democrats who brought the bill...
Remember last week in Philly?
The shooter was black so The dems setup a rally to support the shooter- thankfully only a handful of locals showed up. I imagine the officers were supposed to ask him not to kill them ...

(The gunman managed to injure six officers during the standoff, including grazing one in the head. All of the officers' injuries were non-life-threatening. After treatment on Wednesday, they were all released from the hospital)

Why not just pass a new law.....

All police officers must carry revolvers AND the hammer must fall on an empty chamber for the first pull. You know.....so that way the Police Officer wouldn't be so trigger happy.:eek: But, the officer will still have real ammo.....should the situation dictate it.

7_round_revolver.jpg

Call it a compromise effort. Even the Police Unions will see that it's better than nothing.

Rrrrright…….

Trump-points-finger-to-head-gun-Syria-618x397.jpg

Wait a second...

"RED FLAG, Red Flag, red flag...…"

Aloha, Mark

You should see some of the reports I've proofed. And all of mine have 4-year degrees....
Same in Engineering. I reviewed a test report where the author stated 'the bathroom fart fan was operating at XX CfM below design'...had to break it to him that the building owner would probably prefer something akin to 'bathroom exhaust fan'....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top