JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well this is dumbest thing I have heard in my life time!!! So are they supposed to holster there weapon while doing so? WTF is this country coming to where are brave men and women in blue can't even defend themselves from the scum of the earth!!! :mad:

Sure why not...?
'Cause the criminal will be sure to respect the officer's wishes....:rolleyes:

Asking someone not to kill you is not nearly as effective as taking more proactive means of protection...
Granted that I am not law enforcement ....But I will not "ask" that you not kill me...but I will get my message across , one way or another.
Andy

Well this is dumbest thing I have heard in my life time!!! So are they supposed to holster there weapon while doing so? WTF is this country coming to where are brave men and women in blue can't even defend themselves from the scum of the earth!!! :mad:

They don't want their voting pool thinned out

54611213-reset-button.jpg

Having to use de-escalation on a daily basis where I teach...I can see merit in the idea on paper....
But often de-escalation takes time and personal , which simply may not be available ...

Also to hamper a law enforcement officer with the requirement that de-escalation be used first in every interaction...will cost lives of law enforcement officers.
Andy

All I had to see was Ro Khanna (D-CA) co-sponsoring this bill to know all I needed to know. He 'represents' essentially Silicon Valley. He replaced another piece of work: Mike Honda.

This reminds me of the South Park episode where Uncle Jim is teaching the boys to hunt out of season. He says they are shooting in self defense, so the boys must yell "he's coming right at us" before they shoot. The deer are hundreds of yards away eating grass, and Jim yells "he's coming right at us" and lights up the deer with an AR. I think you'll hear a lot of formal statements being baked into firearms training in California if that bill passes. Just like the Air Force trained us to use "stop resisting" in almost every situation other than a compliant 90 year old grandma.

I'm going to assume that, being politically correct, must communicate with ADA thugs and murders first. Did you know that Braille for "Please don't shoot me" is two to the chest and one to the head?

It's also the only thing in Braille that's also part of American Sign Language. The police should always communicate this way before shouting the phrase in English and several other languages (naturally English being the last).

Personally I think it's a hell of a good idea.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top