JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll be there! I've been looking pretty hard for a few threaded barrels for my various weapons.

I also might try passing around my Luger, to see if anyone can figure out what it is worth. Apparently, the blue-book is pretty useless for that.

I might be there, with a gsg 5 to see if anyone wants it. Although packing that thing around all day without a sling would be a pain. I might be looking for AR stuff or whatever I come across

I'll probably go Friday. I'll be bringing a '41 SVT-40 (shameless plug:see WTS/WTT :) ) to see if there is any interesting military weapons to trade for.

Nathan, I'll look you up. I've also replied re: the Egyptian FN 49 in the WTT section. Thanks :) .

Keith

I'm going... looking for a decent deal on some M855/SS193 penatrators, Wolf 7.62 JHP/FMJ, and a subcompact pistol because I might be getting my CHL in a few weeks, just applied 2 weeks ago

I'm thinkin' of swinging by. Gonna try to convince my ex-coworker to go with me. Want to check out to see what the current market for AR-15 parts is like in Portland (probably insane as everywhere else).

Is friday a better day to go? I might have the day off since work is slow. I have never been on friday so i was wonerdering if it was less crouded and the better deals are still there?

If you're looking for ammo, it's best to be there first thing on Friday. Some of the smaller dealers don't show up until Saturday, but I'd say that 90-95% of the vendors are there on Friday.

Nathan

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads