JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most likely riot guns made in such a way that you can't light off HEDP or standard ammo with them, though it would be hilarious to see what a Chester Cheeto round looks like on a group of angry protestors :D;)

I was poking fun at the awful piece of writing.

I'm betting these "guns" are some type of bean bag projector (think big floppy rubber bullet), but the way the article was written it leaves one to wonder.

Journalism used to be an honorable profession where facts mattered and you actually had to possess the skill to construct a sentence with proper grammar and syntax.

Later the article speaks of the Glock 9mm used. How is this relevant? Would the shoot be more or less justified if the officer used a Sig or S&W? ..
. or a .40?

We have here a pair of firearm ignorant co-writers who have weak writing skills trying to bolster their article with fluff.
Unfortunately for the the rest of us, they are successful passing off their work to equally ignorant readers. And then these readers go out and vote for crap like 1693.

SIGH, sorry for the rant.

Last Edited:
I was poking fun at the awful piece of writing.

I'm betting these "guns" are some type of bean bag projector (think big floppy rubber bullet), but the way the article was written it leaves one to wonder.

Journalism used to be a honorable profession where facts mattered and you actively had to have the skill to construct a sentence with proper grammar and syntax.

Later in the article it speaks of the Glock 9mm used. How is this relevant? Would the shoot be more or less justified if the officer used a Sig or S&W? ..
. or a .40?

We have here a pair of firearm ignorant co-writers who have weak writing skills trying to bolster their article with, unfortunately for the test of us, are successful passing off their work to equally ignorant readers. And then these readers go out and vote for crap like 1693.

SIGH, sorry for the rant.

Professionalism is unfortunately dieing everywhere, and journalism is apparently trying to be the first ones completely out.

I figured it to be a tounge in cheek kinda post, but it did get me giggling when I started thinking about the m203 practice ammo being used on a mob....ought to make them pretty easy to find later!

Well it has to be a glock cause I ain't never heard of a Sig in a rap song! Seriously though, I don't know what came first the media being stupid or the general public...:(

AF260587-F45B-4ECE-AD42-7D2B4F3E8993.jpeg

Here is a link to the list of carious 40mm munitions made by Defense Technologies.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top