JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is just hilarious...

"According to the mayor's office, the mayor will work with police to make sure they know how to use the resources that have now been put in place."

I'm willing to bet half of these people are children of illegal immigrants, if they're not illegals themselves. I used to be in many different car groups, I've seen firsthand how they have complete disregard to others or any laws, due to the negligence of their "parents".

That is where the much chaos and lawlessness began, at the border.

-Robert

The scary thing is most of these people are running around with no plates, or valid registrations, and how many do you think actually have valid insurance?

The scary thing is most of these people are running around with no plates, or valid registrations, and how many do you think actually have valid insurance?
+1. I saw 3 cars driving with no plates at all on a 10 minute errand the other day. I wonder if all 3 were stolen? There is only one traffic officer for the whole city now so pretty much anything goes, running red lights etc will not get u a ticket anymore. That means people will keep getting bolder and bolder over time until we have total chaos and hit and runs on the roads.

Right now people are still operating according to the memory of when there were traffic laws that were enforced. Before too long people will realize they don't have to obey any of those laws because there are no repurcussions. Also if it continues long term then the next generation of drivers won't have any memory of traffic laws so ignoring red lights, traffic lanes, etc will be "normal" for them. There are so many long term consequences to society when laws no longer have any weight. These lawmakers have no clue of the long term damage they r setting up for society. Portland is one of the worst (and is therefore the best example to learn what not to do) but other cities will follow suit.

They close an entire bridge while everyone watches, we already have total chaos.

Just wait for your insurance rates to go up, because of the higher risk of driving around here.

1629825338273.jpeg

+1. I saw 3 cars driving with no plates at all on a 10 minute errand the other day. I wonder if all 3 were stolen? There is only one traffic officer for the whole city now so pretty much anything goes, running red lights etc will not get u a ticket anymore. That means people will keep getting bolder and bolder over time until we have total chaos and hit and runs on the roads.

Right now people are still operating according to the memory of when there were traffic laws that were enforced. Before too long people will realize they don't have to obey any of those laws because there are no repurcussions. Also if it continues long term then the next generation of drivers won't have any memory of traffic laws so ignoring red lights, traffic lanes, etc will be "normal" for them. There are so many long term consequences to society when laws no longer have any weight. These lawmakers have no clue of the long term damage they r setting up for society. Portland is one of the worst (and is therefore the best example to learn what not to do) but other cities will follow suit.
This is how Portland becomes Detroit. Oh, I mean the big one in Michigan, not the little one down the road. 😉

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top