JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
60BE322B-C8E5-4505-BC1C-167C1DCD667A.jpeg

It's tragic.
But to think that anything other than disaster is going to happen when hanging out with feral humans is a comedic gaffe.
There is a reason they aren't a part of society at large. They are criminals, they are prone to violence, they don't want to held accountable.
It is odd that the stabber stuck around and I guess we'll see what that story is soon enough.

"But to think that anything other than disaster is going to happen when hanging out with feral humans is a comedic gaffe."

But to think that anything other than disaster is going to happen when hanging out with feral sub-humans is a comedic gaffe.
Fixed it. :D

There are warming stations for extreme cold weather... why aren't there cooling stations... say... connected to wastewater treatment plants? :rolleyes: might help reduce the amount of raw sewage going into the Willamette and Columbia rivers... as to the OP. Well. Wow. Drugs involved too? Can't say I'm surprised. Seen too many examples of people helping and then getting hurt one way or other as "appreciation" :(

So basically this "good samaritan" once set up a pool for the homeless. Then hung out with hobos, stole a quarter pound of methamphetamine from one of them. When he was confronted by one of them about the theft, he chased a different one with a tent pole and got stabbed for doing so.

Now his momma is raising heck about the D.A deciding not to prosecute the guy who had to stab him.

I'm sorry, I'm glad hes dead. I've never met a meth user that I considered to be a good or trustworthy human being.

The truth always comes out.
In this case it shows that the "victim" and supposed hero was actually a junkie. Coupled with being a theif.

My f---s to give about him and his incredibly poor choices are at zero.

His mom needs to accept that her baby got wrapped up in drugs and paid for it with his life.

1) There aren't too many drugs more likely to cause or increase violence than meth. This just sounds like a typical night among the unhoused meth heads.

2) "Morlock's mother Randi Shelton, however, is dismayed with the grand jury decision and is considering a lawsuit."
Who is she going to sue? I doubt that the tweaker who shanked Mr. Morlock in SD has much in the way of resources. It cracks me up when family/associates of losers who got what they earned want to wage lawfare on the truly aggrieved party.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top