JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For anyone around Portland looking for a HR218 Qual I would highly recommend the Clackamas PSTC. Fairly straightforward 25rd Qual, big boy range rules and I was in an out in 30 min. They charge $60 but that includes a box of ammo and they give you a very nice credit card sized Qual card that won't fall apart in your wallet.
Did they run the old CoF distant to near, or the newest one near to distant?

You can try the Public Safety Training Center which is near the Clackamas Town Center. I believe they do LEOSA Quals there. Not sure of the price.
DPSST Firearms Qualification Course for Retired Law Enforcement (HR218) The Clackamas County Sheriff's Office provides a Department of Public Safety Standards and Training (DPSST) Firearms Qualification Course for retired law-enforcement officers — pursuant to the Law Enforcement Officers' Safety Act of 2004. The qualification course is offered the first Tuesday of each month. For reservations call 503-794-8023.

Found a place in Post Falls...Center Target Sports. They have an HR218 posted on their calendar every other Friday.
Anyone know what the the KCSO course is?

• Center Target Sports offers the H.R. 218 qualification to retired LEOs and qualifying personnel on a bi-weekly basis. The focus is on the local standard for the Kootenai County Sheriff's office but we can accommodate other agencies with differing requirements. The outside agency information must be brought on the day of qualification.
• One of our NRA Certified Instructors will lead the qualification.
• The KCSO course requires 26 rounds, your choice of firearm and caliber. The course is fired from distances of 12 to 75 feet. You will be using both hands, strong-hand only, and also weak-hand only. You will be using man size silhouette target.
• The cost for certification is $20.
• PLEASE CALL AHEAD OF THE SCHEDULED DATE

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top