JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't see anyone post about this so I figure I'll create a thread. For all of you interested, our table is against the right wall this time :s0155:

Having a great time so far and it has been awesome meeting all the NW Firearms members that attended! You know who you are! Make sure to stop by NW Firearms table as well as the Custom Firearm Stands table:)D), Coctailer and Fort Moe tables, since three of us are together! :s0155:

Joey, does your phone not work anymore!? Plz call me. Mike, I also called you numerous times while outside the show to fit up and the purchase the AK stand, to no avail....

Dru,
Sorry about that! I was there but my phone didn't ring and I showed no missed calls though I did get you text last night. Again, sorry about that! I had been battling with AT&T for 2 hours on Saturday because both of my phones have not been working properly. I'll text you my other number.

I'm still buzzing from the show this weekend! DAMN, my brother and I had a GREAT time meeting everyone. I'm looking forward to the Vancouver show in two weeks and Expo again in 3 weeks!

To everyone who came by our table and NW Firearms table and took both cards, a sincere THANK YOU!

Mike

Custom Firearm Stands, Inc.(Inc. became official at 8am today!)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top