JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
hi, does anyone recall if there is r.v. parking at the event center for the portland gun show?.. I am going to be passing by there and wanted to stop in for a quick look around, but will have my r.v. with me..

Thnxs,, I have only parked in front with my car, where you pay to go through the gate, did not ever recall seeing any r.v. parking in front, I guess I would just continue down the road on the left at entrance to the back of the buildings?,,,:s0155:

If you intend to stay over, there is lots of parking for RVs and product trailers behind the Expo center, and many vendors do camp there in RVs. The entry gate people who take the parking fees do not know who is a reserved vendor and who is not---all vendors have "reservations" but most have not paid their fees yet and do not have event badges when they enter the gate. It is normal for some vendors to not show up until Saturday morning. Pay for the remaining weekend of parking (even vendors must pay) and ask where the RV parking area is, and they will direct you to it. I think you will need to be self-contained though, as I do not remember seeing any portable toilets provided and there are no cafe`s or stores on the property. After the show closes at night all vendors are locked OUT until eightish the next morning. Several clean restrooms are available for freshening-up in the morning---but no coffee for sale!

If you phrase it right you will not even have to lie about being a vendor at the gate. Just ask, "which way to the vendor parking?" before they can ask you!.....................elsullo

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads