JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is it kids! The last Wes Knodel show until September and TNT Weaponry is coming loaded with rifle kits, uppers and all the MAGPUL goodies any self respecting mall ninja could want. We will even have a couple 300 Blackout uppers sporting Black Hole Weaponry barrels. These are the latest revision with a 1:8.5 twist which will stabilize even my 240 gr. handloads! Need something custom just let us know and we'll bring it down. Look forward to seeing all of you regulars there, and as always thanks for your support! Trying to think of a promotion to bring you guys to the show, maybe I'll post one before Friday. Hmmmm...

Now who else is coming!?!

Waiting on my C&R to come through, should be any day now - but I'd like to buy locally if possible. If my C&R arrives before I find one locally, I'll be going to either AIM Surplus or J&G Sales online.

Lots of NWFA members stopped by today.

Great chatting with y'all!!
Wish I knew which table you were. I would have said hi too. I probably was at your table at some point as I pretty much went through it all. But didn't know. Would have been cool. My wife and daughter were with me and I was wearing a big blank red t-shirt with a black Blackstone Gun Safety hat. All three of us were wearing the Blackstone Gun Safety hats.

This was the first gun show to which we had ever been. It was fun. We came away with more stuff than I had planned on, so I'm going to need to juggle my budget a bit to compensate. Thanks to everyone who was there. My daughter, who is more into knives than guns, loved it and wants to go to another one now.

That was a fun show, my first Wes Knodel show, second show all together after the Collectors West last month. I picked up a speed loader for my 10/22 and 200 rds for my SKS. Window shopping for guns is fun in its own right.....:)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top