JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I too heard it was a large pipe bomb. However, while listening to lars larson on my lunch break I heard it was a bit suspicious being the boom was heard as far south as clackamas, and north up to vancouver and all the way out to scappoose area. Their thought was it had to be roughly 200 lbs worth of powder for that large of a boom which is a bit unlikely for a pipe bomb. A person who claims he is a retired bomb squad said no pipe bomb he has heard would be loud enough to hear roughly 20-25 miles away. But who knows for sure. One caller actually said it was the second one in two weeks but the first wasn't covered by the news that's happened his area.

It was a transformer blowing up and melting on the east side. Took out power on the north side.

Some people are just giddy for some action aren't they? :s0114:

I did it.

I was flying my own personal Convair B58 Hustler bomber at about flight level 500 and at approximately mach 2, approximately 25 miles W. of PDX.

So solly for the sonic boom. :)

no no no no...... I was talking about *GOLFING*... yeah.... golfing... I said I want to HIT a long drive.... remember... :s0131::s0131:

SF-

Hey thanx for clearing that up. I guess I got the details wrong. I didn't know you were a Tiger fan? Par 3? No problem..............FFFOOOOOOUUUUUUUURRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top