JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Are pellet bullet trajectories IDed in some chart for 0-50 yrds?
It would be nice to know the drop of say a .25 cal 24gr pellet at 825fps at 50yrds, 35 yrds?
These numbers have to be out there someplace.
Besides just shooting them I would like to know ahead of time.

Go here:Hawke | Chairgun and X-Act - End of Life Scroll to the bottom of the page and download the appropriate version of Chairgun for your computer platform. Even though Hawke is no longer supporting it, it looks like it will still work, and is an excellent program that will do exactly what you're wanting to do. Any questions, give me a holler, although I haven't messed with it in quite awhile, and might have to do some playing around with it to get back up to speed. Later.

Are pellet bullet trajectories IDed in some chart for 0-50 yrds?
It would be nice to know the drop of say a .25 cal 24gr pellet at 825fps at 50yrds, 35 yrds?
These numbers have to be out there someplace.
Besides just shooting them I would like to know ahead of time.
I completely understand wanting to know "ahead of time". But, Charts are Charts. Even the CG Pro chart is just that, a chart .......for General Purpose. True the pellets are listed as "name brand and weights" etc, but remember....Every gun, barrel, air input, tune has its "own" diet. So, make the fun and accurate "Chart' and go shoot. You will only get better and more proficient or even more better and proficient:)
Just my two cents worth, Shawn

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top