J&B Firearm Sales
HighLine Firearms
Oregon Rifleworks
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Sporting Systems

PCP Air Rifle Pellet Trajectories

turq

Reactions
Are pellet bullet trajectories IDed in some chart for 0-50 yrds?
It would be nice to know the drop of say a .25 cal 24gr pellet at 825fps at 50yrds, 35 yrds?
These numbers have to be out there someplace.
Besides just shooting them I would like to know ahead of time.

daved20319

Reactions
Go here:Hawke | Chairgun and X-Act - End of Life Scroll to the bottom of the page and download the appropriate version of Chairgun for your computer platform. Even though Hawke is no longer supporting it, it looks like it will still work, and is an excellent program that will do exactly what you're wanting to do. Any questions, give me a holler, although I haven't messed with it in quite awhile, and might have to do some playing around with it to get back up to speed. Later.

Shawn the Locksmith

Reactions
Are pellet bullet trajectories IDed in some chart for 0-50 yrds?
It would be nice to know the drop of say a .25 cal 24gr pellet at 825fps at 50yrds, 35 yrds?
These numbers have to be out there someplace.
Besides just shooting them I would like to know ahead of time.
I completely understand wanting to know "ahead of time". But, Charts are Charts. Even the CG Pro chart is just that, a chart .......for General Purpose. True the pellets are listed as "name brand and weights" etc, but remember....Every gun, barrel, air input, tune has its "own" diet. So, make the fun and accurate "Chart' and go shoot. You will only get better and more proficient or even more better and proficient:)
Just my two cents worth, Shawn

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Coat of Arms - Firearms & Cerakoting
    5.00 star(s)
    Stopped in looking for a Magpul trigger guard and pin. Took care of me and even managed to get me to walk out with 3 other items!:s0140: Highly...
    • HA556
    5.00 star(s)
    I visited the store earlier this year and purchased a scope. They have very competitive pricing and a large inventory . No question I would buy...
    3.00 star(s)
    I hate to give a negative -ish review to CoA, so let me lead with positives. They are close to me, they often have a good selection, and I’ve had...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is awesome. He's helped me with two Form 4 transfers so far. I live 45 minutes away and happily make the drive to support such a great vendor!
  • TJ Gun Sales
    2.00 star(s)
    My form 4 cleared on 04/10/2020 I had to fight tooth and nail for TJ's to find my tax stamp. There was never any urgency or concern in their...
Top Bottom