JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well what can I say? This thing is STUPIDLY ACCURATE!
The two circled are the best five shot, 50 yard groups with 124 gr. plated RN bullets with five grains of Unique, benchrested of course!
One of the best parts was the gun shot dead nuts on (with my style of aiming) right out of the box with no sight adjustments needed. (maybe later though)
After I got off paper I got to some 'real' shooting (offhand kneeling) and started to pick out random targets (rocks,pine cones and any tree rodents that would stay still!)
I was impressed with how flat it shot at 100 + yards and holdover was minimal. While at 50 yards I use the '6 O'clock' POI, at 100 + I only had to bring the front blade up to slightly cover the target to be back on. I was getting a 100+ yard hits on 4-5" rocks and pinecones about one out of three shots.
Also it consistently throws the brass a little forward and puts it in a neat approx 15" circle at about 6 feet away.
The sights took a little getting used to because they are so close together, and with a relatively short sight plane, but are very clear and worked well for me - but I am used to receiver peeps anyway with my Winchesters.
I believe I will be able to hit 100 + yard clays with it the way it is.
I have few to no complaints about it. It is a 'robust' carbine and that took a little getting used to but balances well. As such recoil is about like my Henry shooting light .357 Mag ammo.
img001.jpg

Ya, I never touched the sights and it shoots perfectly.

Awesome shooting!

I adjusted my sights before putting on the reddot. Only moved to back , think it shot high if I remember correctly. But ya real accurate little carbines. Around 700 rounds and zero malfunctions. Takedown is super easy , even the bolt , but don't decock the trigger group after dissembly or the pins fall out. Mine will be in my collection for a long time. Enjoy !

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top