JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Folks that have been on unemployment for the full two years are starting to drop off the roles now. I hope they will manage to find some kind of job to tide them over but know that few exist except in the highly skilled medical jobs or working the counter at macys.

So I too believe the statistics are not accurate and are being reinvented to assist with the election this year.

Of course it is all manipulated data. What do you think Joe six pack would do if he knew that dog was as screwed as it really is? Other than working himself to a quiet and inexpensive death, I can guarantee that nothing he could do would make the politicians any richer. In that statement we have the strategy of the rulling class: Keep the lower classes quiet, resonably productive by discrediting or dismantling anything that might serve to educate or rile the masses into changing the status quo. Keep watching network TV, buying things on credit and ignore the hand inside your pocket stealing your life savings through taxation or inflation.

Lets see, number of people on unemployment roles, number of people who are no longer elegable for unemployment, number of people who are welfare, number of people who have given up and are lost on the streets. 1+1+1+1 = 4. Government total is 1. My math is horable like my spelling, but I can still ad small numbers.

Your math and spelling are plenty good enough to see and express what your eyes and ears are experiencing. Wish more people would see the truth behind the numbers, maybe then we could show the world how a democratic republic can change their own government without violence.

If you guys read the article it stated that 87,419,000 people are not even counted. We only have 312 million people in America and that not even counting the 8% they claim not to be working. Sounds more like 1/3 of America is not working. Why does the news not point this out?Becasue they got there bailout same time as AIG and the banks. How long do you think we can continue with 1/3 of America not working? Its not about if we collapse its when.

If you guys read the article it stated that 87,419,000 people are not even counted. We only have 312 million people in America and that not even counting the 8% they claim not to be working. Sounds more like 1/3 of America is not working. Why does the news not point this out?Becasue they got there bailout same time as AIG and the banks. How long do you think we can continue with 1/3 of America not working? Its not about if we collapse its when.

*ding* :)

Does it matter? There is no way you can tell me its fair for 2/3 of the populace to pay for the the other 1/3 of people who dont work. Then send off money to other countries like North Korea and others who hate us and then tell us its fair. Why should others be dinning on our hard work?

I have a small service-based company and noticed this morning that one of my usually strongest competitors has a $381k lien against them from the IRS for unpaid withheld payroll taxes. That is about the 80th company/competitor of mine that has folded in 25 years; most since 2008. Dumb. Collect payroll taxes then use them for operational expenses.
Happens all the time.

Things out there are much worse than the banker media would lead the lemmings to believe. Luckily, I saw this all coming back in 2004-2005 and drastically cut overhead and expenses so my company can make it now where others cannot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top