JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Which one is better ?
Paypal sent me a warning notice that i can't not tell my seller to send money as payment own .Because they don't get profit from it. and they will ban my account 0_O". Why the heck the receive needs to pay 3.5% fee and gunpal is like 2.9% fee ? and sender has to pay no fee. But for posting your CC or BC on there can get hack by nerds. And i hope that is not going to happen.
Money order all you need to pay for .99 c it doesn't matter how much but it takes 3 to 4 days in the mail to the seller. but you are safe and you don't get your ID stolen. But if it lost it might get at least 25 days to get your refund.
So in your opinion which one is better ?:s0131:

Paypal you also run the risk of locking you account or being banned for using their service to pay for firearms or accessories, as it violates their user agreement...often times sellers will request discreet paypal payment to their accounts secure. And both Paypal and Gunpay will charge a fee, nothing is free these days, you will pay for simplicity and who wants to have to make a trip to the bank or Post Office to buy a MO and back to the bank to cash it.

Isnt Paypal free if you send it as a "gift"

Yes, to the best of my knowledge.

yes. i been telling guy who paid for their item by sending it as payment own or gift . that would be free charge. but never put anything about fire arm name brand then you will be all set. You can use paypal to pay as long as you don't put firearm name brand on it. for example. Sending money for my bushmaster ar15.. This will get yours and the seller's account banned.
i got warning from paypal sending as payment own, maybe too many people send me as gift and payment own option and some of the buyer put their address on the message which is fail. lol
so learn from my mistake. use gift and payment own but tell the buyer don't put down anything or even their address number. then you are good today

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top