JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just for fun I posted some 22 lr ammo for sale on Craigslist.
Incredibly, the nervous Nancy's didn't pick up what it was and the ad ran for over a week.
A nice young guy responded this afternoon.
He couldn't believe it when he saw the ad.

here's my ad.

CCI Sub Sonic Quiet-22

Condition: new

Make / Manufacturer: CCI

Full Brick of 500 LR. 710 FPS 40 grn. 10 boxes of 50 in original store sleeve.

Cash Only

Just for fun I posted some 22 lr ammo for sale on Craigslist.
incredibly, the nervous Nancy's didn't pick up what it was and the ad ran for over a week.
A nice young guy responded this afternoon.
He couldn't believe it when he saw the ad.

here's my ad.

CCI Sub Sonic Quiet-22

Condition: new

Make / Manufacturer: CCI

Full Brick of 500 LR. 710 FPS 40 grn. 10 boxes of 50 in original store sleeve.

Cash Only
I've heard that clever folks will post stuff like:
Book "The Life of John Moses Browning" by Samuel Colt. 1911 pages. Mint condition. $1100.
:)

Mark my words....

The leftist bastiges in government that the likes of PP (et all) support will eventually be doing the same thing to 401k's and pension funds, too.

:s0118:

I believe that this will happen.

I would say more but it would get into other issues like TAXES - income taxes and more.

Cate

Last Edited:
Pay Pal has a VERY long record of being a dishonest company.

That is OLD, old and old news.

They have been ANTI GUN - anti RKBA for a long time too. Old news.

Some people NEVER GOT BACK their money no matter how much they were in the 'right' when it came to their Pay Pal accounts.

Small amount of money left in an account? Middle to large amount of money?

THEFT IS THEFT when it come to Pay Pal jerking people around IF and WHEN (PP can drag it on and on!) they do make it right for a customer of theirs and sometimes they NEVER MAKE IT RIGHT.

I never used Pay Pal. I never wanted to USE Pay Pal or any THING like PP

OP, I am sorry for your mess with PP.

Take care.

Cate

Bill, Is there any info on the web of paypal dong this sort of thing elsewhere, since the election? I wouldn't put it past dirt bags like this to have people who's only job is to search out people they can cancel to show how "Woke", or anti gun, they are.

I damned glad I've never done a thing with them. It was something that didn't make sense, to me. I keep money in the bank, or my pocket.

Bank, credit union or wallet for me too.

There are so many private citizens, small to large companies that are getting SCREWED ROYALLY right now from a to z when it comes to OTHER people being 'woke' or just bat dung crazy with their feelingssssssssss.

Ugh.

People should have woken up and smelled the coffee a long time ago.

Now, it is JUST IN YOUR FACE when it comes to some people!

I don't have these things and I never joined them but right now, people should be cancelling their 'social accounts' and some financial ones too.

People should TELL Pay Pal, Twitter/twatter, Fakebook, insta whatever, etc. to GO and jump into the lake!

Let them LOSE your business and don't CLICK on all of those other SALAMI social media websites once they DUMP PP!

Cate

You could complain to the attorney general. The AG's office is unlikely to do much about the majority of complaints they receive but it might prompt PayPal to at least give you your money now. You are after all an environmental organization cleaning up forests.

THIS and the BBB.

Plus you can tell PP that you will have a NEWS CREW film and record your stories about them (PP) ALL OVER the PNW and the rest of the nation!

Some news crews have special crews where they TRY to make an issue known and help solve one or more problems for their VIEWERS in their specific region.

The OP is doing good work with the help of other people and HE is getting punished for being a GOOD, clean and responsible CITIZEN!

Cate

I cancelled PayPal last year as they would not help me from a scam by a Chinese company.
I found out that I would of been better protected by just using my visa.

It happened to me, no warning and no explanation. Supposed to receive an email this month on how to return my money to me. They did say the 180 days was to allow any disputes to be settled. I think it is most likely a way for them to keep money after people forget after 180 days they have money in there.

THIS is true. A lot of people just GIVE UP and quit fighting it or they forget about it.

Pay Pal and places LIKE THEM play the game to consumers in so many ways but I am too tired to give some examples even though I NEVER USED PP or things like that.

Cate

Last Edited:
Found this interesting bit of news on Wikipedia.

" In January 2021, PayPal became the first foreign operator with 100% control of a payment platform in China aiming to become in an advanced position as to the online payments."

Thanks for the information.

Cate

Here it comes.

The BIG realtors association are going to have ALL of their RE AGENTS SOCIAL and BUSINESS media comments MONITORED and IF they are found to be 'bad' or NOT far left enough (Ugh.) according to their REVIEWERS - they will or may lose their LICENSE TO SELL REAL ESTATE.

THIS was on several news and radio stations and ONLINE in printed media news.

Cate

Suddenly our account with PayPal is back! All funds are there as if nothing happened. No notification, just back to normal.

But it's too late. I've already chosen a new card processing service and closing the PP account.

Certainly, I immediately transferred the remaining balance directly to the bank.

Kind of makes me think it may have been a software automation mishap and may not have had any human interaction involved. May never know.

Suddenly our account with PayPal is back! All funds are there as if nothing happened. No notification, just back to normal.

But it's too late. I've already chosen a new card processing service and closing the PP account.

Certainly, I immediately transferred the remaining balance directly to the bank.

Kind of makes me think it may have been a software automation mishap and may not have had any human interaction involved. May never know.

YOU are better off without them (PP) whether it was a software GLITCH or a deliberate action made by some anti gun zealot!

Take care.

Cate

Mark my words....

The leftist bastiges in government that the likes of PP (et all) support will eventually be doing the same thing to 401k's and pension funds, too.
:s0118:
Yep. Getting ready for the great 'no man can buy or sell' deal...unless of course that man buys into, and swears allegiance to...the system.

I've had a PP account for a while but after I initially used it I was not impressed with untimely transfers to my bank account. That being said, I may have used it once or twice in the last seven years.
Today, I will close the account.

Folks we have to vote with our wallets. I'm even closing the Amazon account that I haven't used in over 10 years. It'll only get worse!!!

Last Edited:
I had heard cautions about PayPal, from members on this forum, back when I was thinking about setting it up in 2017. But would I listen? Noooo!

My father's words are echoing in my mind... "You had to learn the hard way! I told you so!" :confused:

PayPal sucks, big time.

Sorry to hear you got the boot Bill! You are likely better off without them!

I swore them off a while back. They got screwy with my account with a purchase I never authorized them to pay for. In other words, I used PayPal to pay for a domain name through Godaddy years ago. It was a four year term. When it came up to renew, PayPal automatically payed for it without my permission, which meant I had a negative balance as I never keep funds in the account. I refused to pay it as I never authorized the action. They limited my account, eventually sent me to collections over it. I sent all the information to the the credit agencies. I was never able to get an answer from any of them (multiple calls) as to why they made the payment without my permission. I never signed up for anything reoccurring. I still haven't paid it and refuse to use them for anything ever again. I'm fairly certain I'm banned from their services anyways. F em.

just zeroed out my balance,
it is interesting to note , I received a email from eBay that I needed to update my seller account , as they
are cancelling PayPal and no longer using PayPal for processing sold transactions
eBay will now be handling the transaction in house
That must be a big hit to PayPal , I do not sale much on eBay but there is a huge amount of business
done on their site and I bet PayPal will loose a good chunk of their income

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads