JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@oremike, how does sending and receiving money work through your bank? Seems like mine, you have to do a small transaction first, to "establish " the other person's info, after which it's easy. But that initial step makes it impractical, for me, in dealing with people that aren't family. Hence, why I'm still dealing with the devil.
If I send money, I make a purchase with a credit card, to receive money I take a credit card over the phone and hand enter the information. Granted this is as a business and not sending monies to friends and family. For that I'd just write a check.

Wonder when PayPal will cut off donation payments to NWFA?

Help me out here...When I do my yearly gold supporter update here, am I using paypal? All I do is enter my card # in a box I think?

I just went to the donation page and I have a choice it looks like. YAY, I don't click paypal. Screw 'em!

Mark my words....

The leftist bastiges in government that the likes of PP (et all) support will eventually be doing the same thing to 401k's and pension funds, too.

:s0118:
Those with conservative or pro gun viewpoints are going to be treated as lepers. Big Tech is going to make sure of that. All the more reason for Joe to bulletproof this site.

No big surprise here. The banks and paypal swing far left and have been targeting anything gun related for a while now. Now that Biden is in office, the left feels like they can go unchecked.
We are now neck deep in a battle of ideologies. Look at all of their recent calls to "reprogram" conservatives.

Found this interesting bit of news on Wikipedia.

" In January 2021, PayPal became the first foreign operator with 100% control of a payment platform in China aiming to become in an advanced position as to the online payments."

Hummmm........

Cancelled by BIG TECH.

I'll be watching/waiting for an update.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....Jan 16, 2021....I made a "renewal" payment to NWF. So, I don't know why.....they have chosen to F@^* with you.

Last Edited:
Sorry to hear you got the PayPal boot. They've been doing this to people forever, happened to me and my little business about 10(?) years ago, luckily I didn't have anything in the account and I immediately canceled all my paypal and ebay accounts in protest (for all the good that does).

I don't have any good suggestions for alternatives. I know people who use 'the square' to accept cards for their business but have no idea if they would accept a 501c3 I also donate to some places using https://liberapay.com/ but again don't know what their restrictions are.

" As of January 2015, a class-action lawsuit against PayPal has been filed in Israel,[190] claiming that they arbitrarily freeze accounts and hold funds for up to 180 days without paying interest and thereby directly profit from it. The lawsuit requests that PayPal be declared a monopoly and thus regulated accordingly. "

1611620155131.png

Big tech loves to boldly display their fascist tactics.

I truly hope one day freedom type platforms open up. This purposeful targeting of political opposition is just as disgusting as it is petty.

" As of January 2015, a class-action lawsuit against PayPal has been filed in Israel,[190] claiming that they arbitrarily freeze accounts and hold funds for up to 180 days without paying interest and thereby directly profit from it. The lawsuit requests that PayPal be declared a monopoly and thus regulated accordingly. "

BIG TECH RULES

And then....there are those foreign companies that advertise through Amazon (here in the USA). So you place an order and wait and wait and wait. If you forget.....to bad. Your CC was already charged. If you complain.....maybe someone will eventually reverse the charge.

In other words.....someone got usage of the $$$ while you waited for the product. Which maybe....they never intended to deliver.

Then......complain to Amazon and they'll say......"We'll look into it." Weeks later and the ads are still up.:s0092:

Isn't that sort of the same thing? Rrrright.....it's about catching more fish. Big Tech looking out for YOU (the little guy). Rrrrright.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads