JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
just zeroed out my balance,
it is interesting to note , I received a email from eBay that I needed to update my seller account , as they
are cancelling PayPal and no longer using PayPal for processing sold transactions
eBay will now be handling the transaction in house
That must be a big hit to PayPal , I do not sale much on eBay but there is a huge amount of business
done on their site and I bet PayPal will loose a good chunk of their income

I also received this email from eBay. What worries me is that eBay wants my SSN and a bunch of other stuff calling me a business. I sell things from time to time like a garage sale (what eBay was 17+ years ago when I started with them). I refuse to give them that information so will have to find another avenue to sell things like CL, or facebook.

I've also had no issues with PP, but I'm small potatoes and I've never left money in the account. Money in, money right back out.

Jon

EBay no longer owns PayPal. I am also not giving eBay more information. For the odds and ends I used to post on there I'll switch to message boards and OfferUp.

I'm a seller on eBay and received no email like this.

This is on the sellers page on eBay. I don't think it's a scam as I've gone through and read everything. I am just not going to sell on eBay. I look at this as another way they will give that information to the govt and so I get taxed on that income too. Again, eBay started out as a garage sale type thing and now it's grown into a huge monster. I will continue to buy stuff there, but they can kiss my rear end.

IMG-3117.PNG

@Cogs When things get sorted out, do you have a Life Member plan? Right now I'm working the numbers trying to swing $50/month for GOA Life, but with SAF already paid in full I'm keeping an eye out for worthy causes to send money to whenever NRA sends me badgerings about "upgrade your Life to Platinum" and tell them "until Wayne's gone other orgs get my money."

@Cogs When things get sorted out, do you have a Life Member plan? Right now I'm working the numbers trying to swing $50/month for GOA Life, but with SAF already paid in full I'm keeping an eye out for worthy causes to send money to whenever NRA sends me badgerings about "upgrade your Life to Platinum" and tell them "until Wayne's gone other orgs get my money."
Our website will have the membership page back up again, along with our new card processing service, and options will be there. The site should be done sometime next week.

Thanks for asking!
Bill

This is on the sellers page on eBay. I don't think it's a scam as I've gone through and read everything. I am just not going to sell on eBay. I look at this as another way they will give that information to the govt and so I get taxed on that income too. Again, eBay started out as a garage sale type thing and now it's grown into a huge monster. I will continue to buy stuff there, but they can kiss my rear end.

View attachment 815694
I wonder if this has something to do with WA charging a tax on eBay sales Oregon does not (as far as me hearing nothing about it. ) But then I am not a managed payment seller. In fact this is the first I have ever even heard of that.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top