JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
New to the site and making my first post. I enjoy these sites, especially reading the opinions of very experienced gun owners, LEO's, military personnel and expert gun users. I also am interested in selling or trading as needed.

i'm relatively new to the gun arena, owning guns since spring of 2010. I now own:
1. Ruger Super Redhawk 44mag 7.5 in barrel
2. Ruger GP100 357 mag 4" barrel
3. Glock G29 10mm, w/ 22lb recoil springs (i like the hottest 10's i can find!)
4. Springfield 1911A1 Loaded Model 45acp
5. Savage Arms 30-06
6. Detonics Combatmaster 45acp (seattle build 1911)

Welcome. There are a lot of knowledgeable folks here, and then there's me. One long standing tradition is that is is considered good form to ship 5000 rounds of .45ACP to the second person who greets you............honestly......:s0155::s0114:

Welcome. There are a lot of knowledgeable folks here, and then there's me. One long standing tradition is that is is considered good form to ship 5000 rounds of .45ACP to the second person who greets you............honestly......:s0155::s0114:

i've got a great deal for you: i will give you 5 rounds free every day for 1000 days. all you have to do is pay $10 shipping and handling for each shipment!! now that's a screamin deal!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top