JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Title says it all! I want your Mosins, plural. I'm a C&R collector, you can ship directly to me with no hassle, and there's no upper limit to how many I'd purchase, the more the merrier. I have purchased ten Mosins at once before; that is infinitely preferable to buying 10 Mosins from 10 different people. I would prefer to meet someone like myself, who has more historical firearms than they ought to, and maybe has a family eager to reclaim "the armory" (family garage) from your collection. I have cash of course, but really what I'd like to offer up is trade; ALL sorts of unique trade items (other firearms, swords, spears, steam locomotives (full scale, these aren't toys), artillery (you read that correct), cars, motorcycles and more). I will make any trade worth your while if you can meet my conditions.

I'm looking for your simple 91/30. No rare or museum pieces, I want shooters with no rust, no missing parts. As you can see in the photo; I don't care about dirt, I don't care about year, manufacturer, history. All I care about is overall condition of the rifle, from the standpoint of someone who will be using it, rain or shine.

IT, MUST, HAVE, ITS, BAYONET. Non-negotiable, this is a Mosin folks, bayonets were integral to this weapon, so much so that the barrels were tuned with the bayonet attached. A missing bayonet on a Mosin is like a missing bolt on a Mauser; your weapon is incomplete, period. I'll still purchase it with the understanding that I will be paying less if you do not have a bayonet that fits that specific Mosin.

Please for all our sake's.... no sporterized/bubba'ed or otherwise totally butchered historical firearms, unless you're offering a damn low price. I don't know what posesses people to chop down a 105 year old stock, or alter a literally ireplaceable 74 year old barrel, but it destroys what little value Mosins had. If you bring me a Mosin you sporterized, expect me to comment on it, expect a lower cash offer, and expect me to ask you to your face, why you would do something so irredeemably stupid, as to deliberately devalue your own property.

I will only look at ammunition that is still sealed in its spam can, unless you are offering a damn fine price. I will not consider ANY accessories beyond the cleaning tools, believe me, I have stacks of those ammo pouches, slings I don't want, and cosmoline bottles..... sweet jesus the stacks of cosmoline bottles.... I don't want anything beyond the rifle, cleaning kit, and bayonet.

Beyond this, I'm looking for a classic British SMLE, an American M1 Garand, and an M1a Springfield. As with the Mosin, I will pay for the inclusion of a bayonet. I'm also looking for any and all Mosin variants. M38's, M44's, Type 53's, you name it, if it shoots 54R, I want it! Email me anytime, happy to dive into your collection. Worst I can say is 'no thanks'. Cheers all, and happy hunting out there!

mosin-nagant-m9130-6-crate-1.png

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.