JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey you go guys got some good leupold gear here not sure what alot of this is one scope is a tasco and the other is crossmen

20210510_212530.jpg 20210510_212229.jpg 20210510_211548.jpg 20210510_213338.jpg

Table is yours. @hellotyler claimed the cradle/rest..
The table assembles & disassembles. The bolts that hold it together work for assembly, and to hold the parts together.
I don't think it's suitable as a work bench.
I'm out and about tonight heading east to Portland for some E85, anything work for you?

Springfield XD 40 cal magazine
A friend gave me this. I have no use for it. Spring feels good.
I would prefer to hand it off in person.

***Claimed***

ECC46BB2-34A0-4621-A4D9-887A23C41919.jpeg CA170DDF-2F07-4825-A63C-E944C1175CED.jpeg

Last Edited:
I've been stripping off Korean .30 Carbine ammunition in to magazines tonight. Wife took bandoliers for school because has Hangul characters on them. But now there is growing pile of stripper clips:

tirador de carabina.jpg

Anyone can use them? Shoot me a snail mail address and I will drop them to you for free. Cheers good friends. :s0155:

EDIT: Claimed

Last Edited:
Up for grabs, two, count 'em, two!! SBE-3 Cascade CB radios. Old enough to run for president, but not to collect Social Security. No batteries in them so no corrosion issues. In very nice original leatherette covers. Got them in a box o' stuff from a widow. No idea of functionality, but knobs turn and antennas go in and out. Surely someone is in to vintage CB's?? Pick up in SE Portland, near 162nd and Division. Come on out, it's a good place to practice CCW and situational awareness!!

On their way to Flopsweat's house!!
Photo on 9-9-21 at 4.02 PM.jpg

Last Edited:
Up for grabs, two, count 'em, two!! SBE-3 Cascade CB radios. Old enough to run for president, but not to collect Social Security. No batteries in them so no corrosion issues. In very nice original leatherette covers. Got them in a box o' stuff from a widow. No idea of functionality, but knobs turn and antennas go in and out. Surely someone is in to vintage CB's?? Pick up in SE Portland, near 162nd and Division. Come on out, it's a good place to practice CCW and situational awareness!!
View attachment 1028540
Boy those bring back memories!!! We used to have a pair of them and couldn't wear them out, they are great!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top