JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got rid of my last wheel gun and then found this buried in my safe.

• MTM Case Guard 18 (AKA "Ammo Wallet") with 18 rounds of Hornady Defense Ammo. I believe this was from a box of American Gunner with the XTP bullet, but could be mistaken. Perhaps it is Critical Defense with the FTX bullet. In any case, factory ammo and always properly stored.

Free to a good home, sans the rehoming fee. Not willing to ship or travel too far from home, FTF meet from N. Salem to Keizer.

P1020232.JPG P1020231.JPG

I got this from a PIF 2 years ago, I had aspirations to turn it into a dolly for my camper but it is a tad bit too small. It has heavy duty fixed rear/swivel front rubber coated casters, a HEAVY DUTY metal frame and it is forklift friendly to boot!!!. The 1" plywood floor will need replacing.
This was a Boeing cart in its former life.
Located in Elma, Wa and must be picked up at my place, no I cannot deliver.

12CFF372-FB16-40DF-BC52-E97EAAA89487.jpeg

34B5AE31-FB2F-457D-A7D6-6F8373D99998.jpeg

Last Edited:
Great timing on these links! I just received my UV-5R and was thinking I should program it today. Mine came with the cable, but thanks for the urls!

I'm not a computer genius. Gave up on the "older" cable requiring the Prolific driver. Dropped $15 on Amazon and picked up the cable with the new chipset. If you run into COMM errors with the cable, and you're not a computer whiz, get the new cable to save time and aggravation :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top