JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BOTH OF THESE ARE GONE

Both of these are FREE, except as noted.

I just swapped out all my T8 fluorescent for LED. There are 27 here and all of them are good. These are the "standard" 4' tubes. Will not ship for obvious reasons. :s0114: GONE

bulbs2.jpg

I also have 9 "gun locks" that I got from the Clark County Sheriff "booth" at the Clark County Fairgrounds number of years ago. I'll ship in a flat rate box for a family friendly PayPal transfer. GONE

locks1.jpg

Or, if you are local, come and get 'em before I haul them to the dump!

:s0155:

Last Edited:

I just swapped out all my T8 fluorescent for LED. There are 27 here and all of them are good. These are the "standard" 4' tubes. Will not ship for obvious reasons. :s0114:

View attachment 745627

I also have 9 "gun locks" that I got from the Clark County Sheriff "booth" at the Clark County Fairgrounds number of years ago. I'll ship in a flat rate box for a family friendly PayPal transfer.

View attachment 745628

A pawn shop or a LGS might be able to use the locks.

A pawn shop or a LGS might be able to use the locks.

I saw a place selling these exact locks a while ago and thought to myself "you piece of ______. You got these for free and now you turn around and put an in-house sticker of $6.99 on them? There is a special place for people like you!"

I turned and walked out and have never been back.

I'd rather give them away, or throw them away, before driving them somewhere knowing they might put a for sale sticker on them.

I just swapped out all my T8 fluorescent for LED. There are 27 here and all of them are good. These are the "standard" 4' tubes. Will not ship for obvious reasons. :s0114:

View attachment 745627

I also have 9 "gun locks" that I got from the Clark County Sheriff "booth" at the Clark County Fairgrounds number of years ago. I'll ship in a flat rate box for a family friendly PayPal transfer.

View attachment 745628

If no one has claimed the locks, I would like to take them for volunteer door prizes at cleanup events next year. Let me know and I can pick them up tomorrow, Sunday the 6th.

****GONE****

MFT 30 rounders. Nothing wrong with it, just getting back to good'ol usgi mags. I modify the mag catch on one of them. Turns out certain billet receiver doesn't accept certain mags. Must pick up in Gresham. No holds.

IMG_20200919_163136761.jpg IMG_20200919_163130275.jpg

Last Edited:
Pending Pickup:
e-Rex paintball gun with two CO2 cylinders, one 14oz one 20oz, and an adapter to use compressed air (I'm keeping that tank, it works with my PCP rifles). 14 is full, 20 is about 50%. The plastic hopper for balls got lost somewhere, you'll need to get one or make something work. My kid has lost interest in paintball, maybe yours can have some fun.
IMG_20200923_130612862.jpg

I also have three solvent dispensers. They have been empty for years, so no smells, etc. These have the pump-top so that you just put your rag on top and push down to wet it with solvent. Take one or take all three, I just hate to see them in the bin.
IMG_20200902_105819654.jpg

IMG_20200902_105824656.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR