JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I dislike rats and spiders, might have something else to help him out...

Yea I hate rodents.

We have a couple bird feeders towards the back fence and I've got the little (they are actually huge) buggers coming under the fence and digging thru what the birds kick out from the feeders.

Wife loves the birds and I like having them so doing away with the rats seems like the logical option

Handful of old rifle scabbards. I'm in the process of a move from the Ocean Shores area to south Seattle, so meeting up somewhere along that route should be doable if time works.

0710201406.jpg

Well, I finally got my Target Sports membership surprise and it's a bunch of stuff I won't use. Free to a good home is:
- 100 rounds .22lr Aguila Super Calibri
- 20 rounds .223 Wolf 55gr Steel Cased
- XL Target Sports T-shirt.

I'm going to keep the ammo can.

AAE24DD6-C790-4A24-8FAE-44578301EE66.jpeg

Well, I finally got my Target Sports membership surprise and it's a bunch of stuff I won't use. Free to a good home is:

View attachment 722530

That's a half decent membership "gift". I'm looking forward to seeing what's in the mystery box 3Q for me.

View attachment 722530

If any of the ammo is left, I'll come pick it up. Wouldn't mind a feel steel cases to keep in the box, just to run through once or twice and I owe my father in law some 22 from last time we went out shooting lol

New One inch black flexible 200PSI water pipe. It's about 30 ft. long with a hole about 1/3 from one end. So you should get a 10 and a 20 ft. section out of it.

Pickup 2 miles east of Battle Ground Lake. I'm offering it here first … if still around by Thursday it's going on Craigslist Free listing.

20200725_133642.jpg

Last Edited:
Can't imagine anybody wanting this, but you never know ... so here is a 14ft trampoline mat and the safety netting that goes with it. The frame was destroyed by a run away tractor. The mat is dirty, it's been on the ground behind my shed since last Spring ... but it's functional. Pick up 2 miles east of Battle Ground Lake. I'm offering it here first ... if still around by Thursday it's going on Craigslist Free listing. 20200725_140502.jpg

Last Edited:
Trampoline springs ... probably enough for 1 and a half trampolines ... (I'd like to see that work). They are off of two different frame damaged trampolines. Some are pretty weathered but should make great replacements / spares ... if anybody has a need for such a thing.

Pickup 2 miles east of Battle Ground Lake, and bring a box as I need to keep the milkcrate. I'm offering it here first … if still around by Thursday it's going on Craigslist Free listing.

20200725_132918.jpg

Gas powered leaf blower ... it needs a carburetor. As it now stands it really hard to start, but once warmed up runs fine. I've switched to battery powered equipment as I don't need the long running time of a gas machine any longer.

Pickup 2 miles east of Battle Ground Lake. I'm offering it here first … if still around by Thursday it's going on Craigslist Free listing.

20200725_132948.jpg

Gas powered hedge trimmer. It needs a carburetor or at minimum a new primer bulb. I've switched to battery operated tools as I don't need the long running time of gas equipment any longer.

20200725_132928.jpg

Well used "project-condition" gas powered weed trimmer. This has a new carburetor and runs, but there is a slight black oily leakage around the seam of the housing. Then my son knocked the gas tank off and the same day my wife came home with a battery operated trimmer. So, know it's been used hard and needs a trimmer head and some TLC, but if that's in your wheelhouse it's yours.

20200725_132939.jpg

20200725_132941.jpg

John Deere mulcher insert for 42 inch mower deck. Barely used. Pickup 2 miles east of Battle Ground Lake. I'm offering it here first … if still around by Thursday it's going on Craigslist Free listing.

20200725_143027.jpg 20200725_143030.jpg

Water jugs used once. These do have names written with a Sharpie. About 4 gallon sized. Take either or both. Pickup 2 miles east of Battle Ground Lake. I'm offering it here first … if still around by Thursday it's going on Craigslist Free listing.

20200725_132933.jpg

Unknown blower attachment ... 4 inch inside diameter. Pickup 2 miles east of Battle Ground Lake. I'm offering it here first … if still around by Thursday it's going on Craigslist Free listing. 20200725_142912.jpg 20200725_142920.jpg

Well used 4 foot kitchen table with two leaves and 3 chairs. This is rough but would be perfect for the first apartment.

20200725_134700.jpg 20200725_140246.jpg

Attachments

• 20200725_140246.jpg
    20200725_140246.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 131
Can't imagine anybody wanting this, but you never know ... so here is a 14ft trampoline mat and the safety netting that goes with it. The frame was destroyed by a run away tractor. The mat is dirty, it's been on the ground behind my shed since last Spring ... but it's functional. Pick up 2 miles east of Battle Ground Lake. I'm offering it here first ... if still around by Thursday it's going on Craigslist Free listing.View attachment 727333

I have a great condition frame (that I think is for a 14 footer) along with springs, verticals, and a safety net if someone wanted to put something together with @DLS 's parts. I probably still have the deck, but I took it down a couple of years ago because I was concerned about UV damage.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top