JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mossberg 500 stock and pinned forend. It is new and was taken off of one of the Bi Mart Mossbergs. Located in Vernonia but I can meet in the Hillsboro area when time allows

20200420_220244.jpg

10 lbs casting lead in1 lb ingots
Can't mail but can meet somewhere around the Portland metro area during the week, or, you pick up in Washougal on a weekend.

I have about 100 lbs of this and thinking of using the rest as a little fundraiser for Trash No Land, however, the first 10 lbs are up for grabs.

Lead.jpg

Hello:
I cant do face to face but I will pay the shipping if youd ship it.
Id like to have the 158 grain Bear Creek slugs and the RCBS powder stand.
Im putting together a loading package for a friends son and these items would be a great and appreciated add.
The boy is hunting youth deer this year under my quidance and will be turning 16 after youth season and his father bought his son a Marlin 357 mag lever action rifle to hunt with which is leagal caliber in iowa now.
This is his first year at hunting deer so looking forward to making it his first best day in 2020.
Ive spent time with him at the local shooting range and hes doing well enough to shoot 50 yards thus far and id say 75 ish if broad side shot.
We both have sat down at my reloading bench and reloaded together 357 ammo and shot groups to find a load the rifle prefers and have found it likes 158 gr slugs.
However with the round nose design only one in chamber one in mag tube so a round doesn't set on top of another round in tube to set off under recoil.
But he shouldn't need more tha two shots so we deal with it that way or load flat tips in tube to prevent a OOOPS.
Let me know if I can pay the shipping.
Thank you and Greatly Appreciated
Head Shot
I could ship both. I believe they both would fit in a USPS medium flat rate box. They cost about $15. The bullets might have to ship in a bag and not the original box this way. PM me if this is a route you would like to take.

Two sets of truck floor mats to a good home.

First set is a husky hard plastic formed liners that were in a 2012 Ford F150. Excellent condition, sold the truck many moons ago.

Second set is husky soft rubber formed liners that were in a 2017 Toyota tundra. Wore a tiny hole at the heel at the throttle. Easy to fix with a dab of JB Weld but I went with a new set of weather tech's.

I also have a new in the box skid plate that was for the 2012 Ford F150 that was never installed. It is basically glorified cardboard but is free to whoever wants it.

Not interested in shipping but I am three minutes off of Interstate 5, Keizer exit.

AF0DB4E0-0D94-4256-B300-80031DB3A8BC.jpeg

This to a local: don't mind the ad, it's free to an owner.

I say local because it's hard for me to get to the post office and ship with my hours.

At least a local meetup I can meet in evening.

Please message me otherwise your alert will get lost in my post alerts.

I have a Precision Design PD-58PVTR 58" tripod w/ a case. Nothing special but if will fill a need for someone.....

Beaverton area
Text me. 503-3fourone- fiftysixten

C35230B8-23BB-477C-97B4-27FDBDE49222.jpeg

GONE

Last Edited:
For you geeks and cobweb technophiles, I have for your museum collection a Dranetz 626 Power Disturbance Analyzer, complete with case and manuals. Was last used in 2013.
It's heavy, so will not ship. Meet at Beaverton Town Center Fred Meyer. PM if interested.
Here is a picture of one on flea bay.

1590775093948.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews