JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fiberglass latching tool case.
Can't remember the name of the maker.
I have the middle layer somewhere...

20200405_113527.jpg 20200405_113451.jpg

I have four two year old 4-foot twin tube fluorescent shop lights for pickup in Battle Ground. These are the newer energy efficient lights that use the smaller diameter tubes. They are the flush to the ceiling mount type of lights.

They work fine, but I had a mix of old big tube lights, these narrow tube lights and a couple of LED lights. The fluorescent's all needed new tubes so rather than mess with buying two different packs of tubes yanked them all and installed new matching LED lights instead.

One of the diffusers has a small chip in the corner that I sealed with packing tape to keep bugs out … it worked fine.

I can take a picture if you really want one but they are just typical lights.

I have four two year old 4-foot twin tube fluorescent shop lights for pickup in Battle Ground. These are the newer energy efficient lights that use the smaller diameter tubes. They are the flush to the ceiling mount type of lights.

They work fine, but I had a mix of old big tube lights, these narrow tube lights and a couple of LED lights. The fluorescent's all needed new tubes so rather than mess with buying two different packs of tubes yanked them all and installed new matching LED lights instead.

One of the diffusers has a small chip in the corner that I sealed with packing tape to keep bugs out … it worked fine.

Dang what timing! I'm in the middle of a shop remodel and next thing is lights. I need two.

I'll send a PM.

Bill

Just in time for spring gardening!!
Four soaker hoses of indeterminate age and a stack of tomato plant warmers. Soaker hoses gone to Nativeo.
Pickup in SE PDX near 162nd and Division.

WP_20200405_001.jpg WP_20200405_002.jpg

Last Edited:

I'll take the other 2 please!
Pm sent
Stacy

Last Edited:
I have 3 diffisuers for the old, large tube style fluorescent shop lights. They measure 4 feet long, 2 inches deep and right at 6 7/8 inches wide.

Diffusers only … the old light's ballast are trash and have already been recycled (both the housings and ballasts).

The diffusers are in great shape, no cracks and clear. I'm a couple of miles east of Battle Ground Lake. I hate to trash perfecly good things ... especially knowing someone out there has old, cracked or yellowed diffusers that could use a refresh. Hopefully that someone sees this post!

1586186124701.png

Last Edited:
Thinking of Fluorescent Tubes:
I've got at least a dozen, new in the packages, Philips T12, 96-inch tubes, free if anyone can use them. They are in my shop near the Troutdale airport. I don't think they'll mail well.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top