JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
UPDATE: Both are gone

I throw away a lot of stuff, but I have never been able to bring myself to tossing out books. Here are a couple of service manuals that I have no use for any longer. These are both the very detailed couple hundred page service manuals.

I have a service manual for Harley Davidson 2011 touring models. I'm sure it covers many years before and beyond.

Also have a Mercruiser Stern Drives service repair manual for 2001-2006 models.

Last Edited:
I can contribute to group I guess. Will also figure out logistics or management of miscellaneous AR milspec little things. (dust covers, charging handles, mag release, grips, forward assist, flash hiders/breaks) hit me up if you know you need. Will post pictures.

P365
OEM curved trigger. With spring.
I swapped for the flat.
Meet in federal way wa or maple valley wa. Would need to schedule around my very mobile job
If you're hard up for one, I could mail. How much is little Flat rate now a days?

DC704AAF-FEC2-46AF-909E-119314A3A534.jpeg

Long term Crown Royal bag collection. Maybe one or two misc other Canadian whiskey bags mixed in.

I got a bunch of these from years of drinking the stuff. As mentioned in another thread, I gave up alcohol.

Was planning on making a quilt or something like that with these. Maybe someone else will?

Free to whomever...

We won't find your liver in one of those will we?.... :s0140:

Long term Crown Royal bag collection. Maybe one or two misc other Canadian whiskey bags mixed in.

I got a bunch of these from years of drinking the stuff. As mentioned in another thread, I gave up alcohol.

Was planning on making a quilt or something like that with these. Maybe someone else will?

Free to whomever...

View attachment 831242 View attachment 831243

Convo sent.

Have for adequately repentant pilgrim:

one barely used 13 round Sig Sauer magazine; mysteriously remaining from long ago visit by early Sig P320 compact.

This one is too short to use in the full size frame 320.
Marked "Sig Sauer" made in Italy by Mac-gar, 9mm.

Call this a 'karma'; if more than one speaks up, after 3 days I'll pick out a name & ship to the winner.

Have for adequately repentant pilgrim:

one barely used 13 round Sig Sauer magazine; mysteriously remaining from long ago visit by early Sig P320 compact.

This one is too short to use in the full size frame 320.
Marked "Sig Sauer" made in Italy by Mac-gar, 9mm.

Call this a 'karma'; if more than one speaks up, after 3 days I'll pick out a name & ship to the winner.

My niece just picked up a 320 compact abd needs a second mag. I can pay shipping.

Last Edited:

Free to whomever...

View attachment 831242 View attachment 831243
Those make great range bags, I use them to collect my brass after a day of shooting.

My niece just picke up a 320 compact abd needs a second mag. I can pay shipping.
Convo me privately with the shipping address. Your cost will be only the effort to post her 1st practice target here on the forum. Followed up of course, after a bit of practice, with another target photo.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top