JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone belonging to Estacada Rod & Gun club? I picked this hat up at the Salem Goodwill Outlet bin store.. just pay ship or pick up (PM me) :) 20201016_121548.jpg 20201016_121535.jpg 20201016_121601.jpg

Edit: This is going to @Saigashooter

Free to a good home, a Micro brand adjustable rear sight pulled from a Series 70 Colt Combat Commander.

The sight was dehorned by a junior gunsmith (me and my file when I was about 20) and needs the edges re-cold blued if you really care about esthetics. Every edge on this sight was originally sharp and square.

I also widened the notch a few thousands since it was a Bullseye / Target sight and I had it on a duty gun. Fully functional, I just switched to fixed tritium sights on this particular gun.

PM me your address and I'll get them in the mail straight away!

20201025_205203.jpg
20201025_205127.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm hoping someone has kids or grandkids that can use this:

I've got a Crossman 760 Pumpmaster Bb/Pellet gun. Shoots either BB's or .177 caliber pellets. TheBB's get loaded as usual. The pellets are loaded into a plastic magazine (included).

this works fine, but has some surface rust in the exterior of the barrel (see pics).

I'm heading Up Hwy 99 tomorrow morning (Sunday 11/1).

Leaving Willamina around 10, the stopping in McMinnville, Tualatin, then hitting I-5 to Centralia, then West to Ocean Shores.

I travel this route every 3 weeks or so.

I'm also including a small supply of pellets to get you started.

Attachments

• BEB159B7-EC75-41FF-8E59-E2A7B00D6ADF.jpeg
    BEB159B7-EC75-41FF-8E59-E2A7B00D6ADF.jpeg
    971 KB · Views: 126
  • 0AE0DC1C-D5C6-4738-AEE9-BABD5E47E34E.jpeg
    0AE0DC1C-D5C6-4738-AEE9-BABD5E47E34E.jpeg
    771.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 1C5EE142-3E73-4933-BC62-4752CB5FAD59.jpeg
    1C5EE142-3E73-4933-BC62-4752CB5FAD59.jpeg
    765.4 KB · Views: 124
Where are you located? My daughter is moving out and this might be perfect for her.
Banks. Let me know. I've got some throw pillows and such she could have too if wanted. Probably a set of sheets too.

I have Random partial boxes of ammo
.357sig 14rds
.338 win mag 11rds
Two boxes of 35rem
Been dragging around for a couple years
If someone were so inclined I'd give it away if they came to town to get it.
no meet up have to come get it in Sheridan. Might do porch pickup.

Gone.

Anyone need a great Radial Arm Saw?

20190107_083544.jpg
20190107_083551.jpg
20190107_083655.jpg

Older model DeWalt in perfect working condition on table with casters, spare blades, and arbour wrench. A lamp has been wired up to the saw (designed to be mounted on the wall behind it, but I've lost the bracket). It can be easily removed.

I really want this thing somewhere that it will get used rather than gathering dust in my shop (near the Troutdale airport). Pick up only, and sooner is better than later. Too much longer and I'm going to put it up on Craigslist (that's a threat, folks).

There used to be a recreation center with a woodshop for retired folks in Sandy where I would donate tools like this, but I can't seem to find them. If someone knows of a similar place, that information would be appreciated as well.

Last Edited:

View attachment 774797
View attachment 774798
View attachment 774799

Older model DeWalt in perfect working condition on table with casters, spare blades, and arbour wrench. A lamp has been wired up to the saw (designed to be mounted on the wall behind it, but I've lost the bracket). It can be easily removed.

I really want this thing somewhere that it will get used rather than gathering dust in my shop (near the Troutdale airport). Pick up only, and sooner is better than later. Too much longer and I'm going to put it up on Craigslist (that's a threat, folks).

There used to be a recreation center with a woodshop for retired folks in Sandy where I would donate tools like this, but I can't seem to find them. If someone knows of a similar place, that information would be appreciated as well.
May be of interest: Guild of Oregon Woodworkers - HOME

Free Pendleton Wool blanket. Has the Marine Corps insignia on it. Will not ship it sorry.

View attachment 777021

With a blanket like that, You may want to consider the Portland VA Hospital.
3710 SW US Veterans Hospital Rd, Portland, OR 97239

Gone.

View attachment 774797
View attachment 774798
View attachment 774799

Like, but no room.
Lemme know if you are ever getting rid of your curing oven.

Pending Pickup:
e-Rex paintball gun with two CO2 cylinders, one 14oz one 20oz, and an adapter to use compressed air (I'm keeping that tank, it works with my PCP rifles). 14 is full, 20 is about 50%. The plastic hopper for balls got lost somewhere, you'll need to get one or make something work. My kid has lost interest in paintball, maybe yours can have some fun.
View attachment 753508

I also have three solvent dispensers. They have been empty for years, so no smells, etc. These have the pump-top so that you just put your rag on top and push down to wet it with solvent. Take one or take all three, I just hate to see them in the bin.
View attachment 753515

View attachment 753516

Apparently these are still available. Anyone need a paintball gun or solvent dispensers?

Free to a good home if you can use any of this stuff. This is Local pickup only unless you really want something and are going to kick me cash for shipping, but I'd prefer not to do that. I'm about 5 mins East of Battle Ground Lake. I make it into Battle Ground and Hockinson a couple times a week, so could do a porch drop at a time of my convenience if you are in that area.

Misc Items

• Mirror - 3 individual panels - all 26.5" x 40"
  • Metal ticket book holder - 6.5" x 10"
  • Gould and Goodrich basketweave B720 leather holster for Glock 17
  • 3 empty old propane tanks
  • Leather swivel portable radio holder

Misc Books
  • Finding and Buying Your Place in the Country - Scher
  • Possum Living - Dolly Freed
  • Five Acres and Independence - Dover
  • Backwoods Home Magazine anthology: The Third Year
  • Survivalist series - by Jerry Ahern 8 books #6-7, 9-12, 16-17
  • Clymer manual Kawasaki KLR 650 1987-2007 with color wiring diagrams
  • Solo Training - Loren
  • Warriors

books.jpg free mirror 26.5 x 40.jpg Gould and Goodrich B720 for G17 (2).jpg Gould and Goodrich B720 for G17.jpg IMG-0695.jpg IMG-0696.jpg martial arts.jpg propane tanks.jpg survival books.jpg KLR650.jpg ticket book holder 1.jpg ticket book holder.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads