JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a black Mec-gar PPK 32 auto 7-round magazine with the pinky rest. A friend gave me this mag and I figured I'd get a ppk some day, but I'm letting go of that dream.

Also I have a black hogue hand guard for an AK (non Yugo). It's black rubber and includes the gas tube cover. (Hand guard has been claimed by Saigashooter)

If you want pics, just ask. I'm to lazy to post pics right now.

Last Edited:
Hello,

Free for whoever wants it: I have 4 cable locks and one trigger guard to put into the mix for anyone that would want 1,2, or all 5 locks. All except the trigger lock are still in the cellophane wrapping.

1x Remington Rifle Trigger lock w/2 keys. This was on my FAL prior to getting a safe.
1x Mossberg branded cable lock. It's Swedish Yellow with blue "Mossberg" letters
1x Savage branded cable lock. Came with my Savage 10FCP rifle.
2x Generic cable lock. No idea which came with which of my firearms.

Please send me a conversation, as I don't check this thread too often.

Meet in Metro PDX, as far east as Gresham, or as far west as Hillsboro/Helvatia., or ship on *my* dime.

:s0090:

I was cleaning the little AR carbine today and decided it is a good idea to clear out the maintenance box. I came a cross a NIB 10-gauge bore-snake that I no longer have use for. If anyone could use one, I will drop it in the mail to them at no charge. Well, if you are in CONUS, that is; shipping costs to Timbuktu maybe more prohibitive. Jokes aside, shoot me a snail mail address via PM and I'll send it off. Cheers.

snake1.jpg

snake2.jpg

Mini-Mag light replacement bulbs ...

Digging through an old box of stuff and came across two replacement bulbs. These are the old incandescent Krypton bulbs with two small wires protruding out the base to slip into the flashlight head. Sorry no pics right now.

I'm not even sure anybody still uses these with the advent of cheap LED lights. They are yours if you want them!

I am back. An eclectic assortment today. 1972 twinkies box, gear bag, ar stock pouch to hold a standard 30-round magazine, rem wraps, baby glock magazine extenders, 10mm/.45 acp mag extender, 3-9x40 scope and rings from a Remington 700, 9mm mtm boxes, ar hand guards, one carbon fiber, pistol ar hand guards, ar stock, ar grips, gas block, shotgun laser.

Also an xl gi style camp cot, very comfy

21438C06-DA04-4D62-AEC3-CB24F5F3676A.jpeg A85BE1F4-B41D-4FBC-81E1-DADF94E9D4C4.jpeg B104FB8A-B61F-459D-B293-CC4DF9B2069F.jpeg 858136F9-13B7-49C7-AA1F-A38AE919EB49.jpeg EE8D68ED-7AD4-4A79-8786-232F7792D3B1.jpeg 330BC136-25BD-4C56-B1B7-41D213580016.jpeg

I am back. An eclectic assortment today. 1972 twinkies box, gear bag, ar stock pouch to hold a standard 30-round magazine, rem wraps, baby glock magazine extenders, 10mm/.45 acp mag extender, 3-9x40 scope and rings from a Remington 700, 9mm mtm boxes, ar hand guards, one carbon fiber, pistol ar hand guards, ar stock, ar grips, gas block, shotgun laser.

View attachment 438582 View attachment 438583 View attachment 438584 View attachment 438585 View attachment 438586 View attachment 438587
If youre willing to ship i would love to be able to have the scope, scope rings, and ammo boxes! I would pay postage of course

ATI AK Folding Stock
Advanced Technology Strikeforce 6-Position Collapsible Side Folding Stock with Cheekrest for AK-47 Stamped Receivers Polymer Black
Used, but good condition. Comes with all necessary parts/screw to install.
Free. Must come get it from me in the Tigard/Beaverton area.
Or willing to ship for a fee ($10) to cover S/H cost.

ak47stock.jpg

View attachment 438582 View attachment 438583 View attachment 438584 View attachment 438585 View attachment 438586 View attachment 438587
PM sent on AR stuff.. I know of some good homes. I need an excuse to come check out your shop too!

Last Edited:
Apologies for the delay in responding, it was an interesting night. I will weigh and get estimates for shipping to those that asked. Thank you for those that are stopping by tomorrow, feel free to come anytime after 7 am I will be working on my set up and will take any suggestions on the collapsible paint booth I am designing for Cerakote.

What's left:

1972 twinkies box (who would not want this?)
ar grip
ar grip
ar handguard (needs delta ring)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads