JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Free if you pick them up. (North side of Vancouver) Shipping on your dollar.
Hornady 8mm - 170 gr RN - 81 count
8mmcal170gr1rr.jpg 8mmcal170gr2rr.jpg

Free if you pick them up. (North side of Vancouver) Shipping on your dollar.
Speer 303 cal. 180 gr. RN 180 - NOTE .311" dia. - 86 count
ALL GONE
303cal180gr1rr.jpg 303cal180gr2rr.jpg

Hornady 303 cal. 150 gr. SP - NOTE .312" dia. - 61 count ALL GONE
303cal150gr1rr.jpg 303cal150gr2rr.jpg

Last Edited:
I couldn't figure out how to post this elsewhere.
I have 11 projectiles leftover from when I used to load 300 win mag.
Free if you want them. You pick up in Beaverton.
All other 300 win mag related reloading supplies are long gone.

IMG_3622.jpeg

I couldn't figure out how to post this elsewhere.
I have 11 projectiles leftover from when I used to load 300 win mag.
Free if you want them. You pick up in Beaverton.
All other 300 win mag related reloading supplies are long gone.

View attachment 1771613
There is a pay it forward thread for stuff like this. @Moderators can move it there for you. Good on you for putting this out there!

I've dropped a couple things in here before, but never taken the opportunity to pick anything up.
I know this is a bit unorthodox, but here it is... @Moderators if this goes against the rules please feel free to let me know and remove.
My colleague, coworker, and a great friend to everyone passed the other day. It leaves a hole in the hearts of many. If he could see how many people were saddened by this loss, he'd be the first to jump in and make anyone feel better, but he's now missing from the picture.
If you've ever collected on this thread and haven't had an opportunity to pay anything forward, I'm presenting an opportunity to do so by helping his family through this time. There's no amount of money that can bring dad home for the holidays, but anything and everything is appreciated.

I've dropped a couple things in here before, but never taken the opportunity to pick anything up.
I know this is a bit unorthodox, but here it is... @Moderators if this goes against the rules please feel free to let me know and remove.
My colleague, coworker, and a great friend to everyone passed the other day. It leaves a hole in the hearts of many. If he could see how many people were saddened by this loss, he'd be the first to jump in and make anyone feel better, but he's now missing from the picture.
If you've ever collected on this thread and haven't had an opportunity to pay anything forward, I'm presenting an opportunity to do so by helping his family through this time. There's no amount of money that can bring dad home for the holidays, but anything and everything is appreciated.
I have a Magneetospeed v3 that I will put up and donated any of the proceeds to the GoFundMe page. If anyone wants it just message me. I will cover the shipping, and let others know the outcome.
Lazyfaire
Five-03- 34one-5610

I am sorry for your loss. They are never easy.
Andy

IMG_0581.jpeg IMG_0580.jpeg

A truckload of Muzzle Blasts magazines...not sure just how many...but I do have a lot.
From the 1940's - 2023.....all can be yours.
Also several years worth of Man at Arms magazines , not as many as the Muzzle Blasts , but quite a few.
Again all can be yours.

Not willing to ship...however willing to drive a little bit.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top