JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How do you carry your P320?

• Total voters
Does he say why he want's the safety? I'm curious as what he would say since striker fired guns really don't need them, the P320 included. They are not like a 1911 (or most hammer fired guns) with tiny sear engagement surfaces that are always under spring pressure until the trigger is pressed and the sear clears the sear notch.

I have always been a fan of Paul... but the more I learn about firearms the more I find myself questioning him as a person, and therefore his videos as well.

Specifically what I am talking about is the fact that Paul has been involved in at least 2 major shooting incidents that left people dead. Paul was not convicted in either of these shootings, but the fact that he has even been involved in a single fatal shooting would raise my brow, and having it happen twice is either the worst luck in the world or something else is going on.

Anyway like I said I have always been a fan of Paul, but as I learn more about him and his past I find it harder and harder to take his advice seriously - especially when it comes to gun safety.

Does he say why he want's the safety? I'm curious as what he would say since striker fired guns really don't need them, the P320 included. They are not like a 1911 (or most hammer fired guns) with tiny sear engagement surfaces that are always under spring pressure until the trigger is pressed and the sear clears the sear notch.
Yes, he says it's because the trigger is very light.

I would suggest that you carry in the manner which works best you and your situation.

This could be the same as a you tube gun guy or not....
In any event...its your life and your choice...what or how someone else does things may be good for them...but not for you.
Andy

Yes, he says it's because the trigger is very light.

The external safety is to mitigate the much vaunted Sig "triple action" feature in case you drop it….

I would suggest that you carry in the manner which works best you and your situation.

This could be the same as a you tube gun guy or not....
In any event...its your life and your choice...what or how someone else does things may be good for them...but not for you.
Andy
The question is not freedom to be different, the question is… is it safer?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top