JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Finally recovering from the match this Sunday, I don't know why but this match just zapped me, I could have slept another 5 hours this morning.

But dam was it an AWESOME time. I'm already a big fan for their facilities, but they really did well for this match. 240+ rounds, 8 stages w/chrono and 7 of those stages were field courses of 30-35 rounds each.

One stage was all steel, 35 of them, and another stage they had a floating suspension bridge you had to stand on and shoot from. My favorite was the memory stage. Anyhow here are the vids...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmiwK5yAPmA

Looks like they didn't change the stages much from the Glock match on Saturday. The round count was even higher. That second stage in your video was a 48 round stage, targets were the same but no no-shoots. The chair stage had 2 more targets. 1st string was 2 shots each target above, 2nd string 2 below 32rounds total. I brought 300 rounds to the match and had to use 20 rounds of hydrashock because i ran out.

That steel stage was really fun. All those poppers in a row. Think there will be a stage like that for Renton?

Looks like they didn't change the stages much from the Glock match on Saturday. The round count was even higher. That second stage in your video was a 48 round stage, targets were the same but no no-shoots. The chair stage had 2 more targets. 1st string was 2 shots each target above, 2nd string 2 below 32rounds total. I brought 300 rounds to the match and had to use 20 rounds of hydrashock because i ran out.

That steel stage was really fun. All those poppers in a row. Think there will be a stage like that for Renton?

lol, it's hard, our bays are a lot smaller and shallower than most ranges. Only stage I could get away with that is in Bay 1 or 3.

This months match at Renton should be a good one! It'll be our last match for Summer is over and we're going out with a bang! See you there!

Great video. I was able to shoot the glock match on saturday but had to leave town and miss the sunday match. The steele stage on saturday had about 10 more poppers on it, probably one of my favorite stages there. Hoping to make the renton match this month so make it a good one.:s0155:

Great video. I was able to shoot the glock match on saturday but had to leave town and miss the sunday match. The steele stage on saturday had about 10 more poppers on it, probably one of my favorite stages there. Hoping to make the renton match this month so make it a good one.:s0155:

wow, can't imagine how they shoe horned most steel in there, it was also one of my favorites.

Yes, this next match at Renton I'll be doing 7 stages, 187 rounds with some fun stages to cap off our summer. I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself. :)

Only 187? I was hoping to blow another 300 rounds. Well I guess there is still that chance huh.

That's actually the highest round count I've ever hosted at my match, even more so than my own championship series match.

Don't worry, you are going to work hard for those shots, guaranteed. It won't be an "easy" match. ;) If you can keep your shots under 200 for this match, you would have had a phenomenal match. :s0114:

There's more to a challenging match than round count. :) Some of the hardest COF's I'd shot were under 9 rounds.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top