JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If that's what it will take to get the Dems to actually think rationally & go after the root cause of gun violence. They have not even come close to drafting anything that would address this issue, just to make criminals of the law abiding!!!

The clock is ticking.

No sooner will Congress go back into session after this brief two-week recess than I expect Senate Majority Harry Reid and his anti-gun Democrat majority to bring gun control to the floor of the Senate.

The only question is how many self-described "pro-gun" Senators have the GUTS to stand with me and FIGHT BACK.

And Tom, that may very well depend on your action today...

As you may have seen plastered all over the news for the past several days, I've been circulating a letter to Senate offices saying I'll filibuster ANY legislation designed as a vehicle to pass President Obama's gun control schemes.

Senators Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Mike Lee (R-UT) have already joined me. If we can get a total of 37 more Senators to stand with us, we can stop this gun grab cold.

<broken link removed>.

<broken link removed>

My goal is for every one of my colleagues to see their desk flooded with petitions from folks like you as soon as they get back to Washington, D.C. because the most critical phase in this entire fight to save our Second Amendment rights could take place even BEFORE the bill reaches the floor.

You see, even if you barely know U.S. Senate procedure, it's not hard to figure out what trick is up Senate Majority Leader Reid's sleeve.

His plan is to bring some watered-down "bipartisan" anti-gun bill to the floor in hopes of getting 60 Senators to agree to proceed to debate on the bill.

This initial vote will be the most critical one.

If even just a handful of my Republican colleagues cave in to liberal media pressure - desperate to look "reasonable" by voting to allow debate - the gun-grabbers could win before the fight even begins.

At that point, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid will be free to wheel and deal to trick weak-kneed Republican Senators -- and alleged "pro-gun" Democrats looking for giveaways to get re-elected -- into voting with the gun grabbers with draconian anti-gun amendments like: *** Gun and Magazine Bans outlawing firearms and magazines that hold more than just a handful of rounds.
*** Universal "Background Checks" which any person with a shred of objectivity knows is code for GUN REGISTRATION because there's simply no way to know if a firearm transfer occurred without a "background check" than to use those forms to create a federal registry of guns and gun owners;
*** The Feinstein Gun Ban. I've seen some media reports saying this scheme is dead. I hope so. But once a bill reaches the floor, amendments start rolling like snowballs and the horse-trading begins on the Senate floor, I'm afraid anything could happen.
And Tom, these are just a few examples of what we could see.

I'm afraid it could even be worse!

<broken link removed>

Then President Obama and Harry Reid will smile for the news cameras, bragging that their anti-gun bill passed the Senate was "bipartisan."

And you and I will have to depend on the Republican-controlled House to show backbone and stand up and fight.

You and I both know that's a recipe for DISASTER.

<broken link removed>.

If you can, I hope you'll agree to make your most generous contribution, as well.

<broken link removed>.

As I said, my goal is to generate as many petitions as possible, and your contribution will make that possible.

I want every one of my Senate colleagues to understand the American people are saying "NO!" to more gun control.

But I'm counting on your help to send that message.

<broken link removed>.

There's no time to waste.

In Liberty,
rand_sig.png
Senator Rand Paul

P.S. For the past several days, I've been circulating a letter to Senate offices saying I'll filibuster ANY legislation designed as a vehicle to pass President Obama's gun control schemes.

Since Senators Cruz and Lee have joined me, that means you and I need 37 other Senators to stand with and filibuster the bill to DEFEAT the gun-grabbers' schemes.

Tom, this first vote on the motion to proceed to debate will be the most critical vote.

<broken link removed>.

<broken link removed>.

<broken link removed>

Like Rand Paul On Facebook

StandWithRand-GunsClicker.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class