JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A few months ago, following all the BS hysteria over the CT shootings, a number of threads on NWF were asking folks to write your legislatures about the AWB proposals. I wrote every damn one, including Barry himself. Here's the response from your very own Senator (derelict of duty) Patty Murray:

Thank you for contacting my office. Your thoughtful comments are greatly appreciated.

The views of Washingtonians are very important to my work. I will keep your thoughts in mind, and I encourage you to stay in touch. If you would like to know more about my work in the Senate, please feel free to sign up for my weekly updates at <broken link removed>. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me.

Sincerely,

Patty Murray
United States Senator

The fact that its taken 2+ months to respond is no big deal, she's been busy trying to figure out if they can really hold up her paycheck for not submitting a budget...FOR THE 4th FRIGGING BUDGET YEAR!

Also that it lacks any mention about the subject matter (AWB) is excusable... hard to spell and talk about bubblegum you know nothing about but feel compelled to take a stand on anyway.

But most important, I just wanted to share that she "finds the views of Washingtonians very important to her work (sic)"... WTF? Thanks for reminding yourself (Patty) just who in the hell it is you do represent... good grief.

Senator Cantwell wrote back within a week and, was much more specifics. While she danced around the subject a bit, she did state she wants to find balance with 2nd amendment rights and gun controls... so she get's a :s0155:... hell, you don't think for a NY minute either is going to take a no AWB stance did you?

Still no word from Barry. Of course, he's still not finished campaigning, so I'll keep my expectations low so as not to be disappointed :s0114:

Murry is shill tool for the liberal elite.
She doesn't perform her job, densest represent the people...

Yet people still continue to vote for her election after election after election..
but hey.. people still voted for obumer, even some gun owners.

our rights no longer matter. People vote for what is easy and what will give them hand outs.

Murray seems to rotate her letters back from this short one to a longer version similiar to Cantwell where she tells us how much she supports the 2nd Amendment. Face it. She and Cantwell want to be accepted by the good old boys running the Senate and will do whatever the Party boss tels them to do regardless of what we here in Washington say. Personally I just like to write her to pester her Staff and flood her e-mail. Sometimes long letters just to work off some frustration and sometimes short so I know someone there will have to click a button. It seems all most politicians from either part care about is the money the make and the power they acquire - of course the retirement and health care at our expense isn't bad either.

it does't list subject matter because it's a forum letter her aid sends for any reply.taxes/schools/laws/.I was pretty insulted also every body else at least sent a on point forum letter.Let me know at least someone read it.If you sent her one about being worried about her stench having a negative effect on wild life you will most likely get the same reply

it does't list subject matter because it's a forum letter her aid sends for any reply.taxes/schools/laws/.I was pretty insulted also every body else at least sent a on point forum letter.Let me know at least someone read it.If you sent her one about being worried about her stench having a negative effect on wild life you will most likely get the same reply

Yup...agree. In fact, a few years back, I wrote her about my opposition to and the manner in which Barry's Healthcare was being pushed. My wife and I laughed our *** off when the e-mail came, discussing a topic that had nothing to do with the subject matter. We felt it was a perfect example of why those tasked with solving problems...are the problem!!

Miss Phys-Ed / Tennis Shoes publicly announced her support for Feinstein's expanded gun/magazine ban before it was even introduced in the senate. Replacing brain dead liberals is ridiculously difficult in this state but we still have to pound on them (very hard) in the meanwhile.

Miss Phys-Ed / Tennis Shoes publicly announced her support for Feinstein's expanded gun/magazine ban before it was even introduced in the senate. Replacing brain dead liberals is ridiculously difficult in this state but we still have to pound on them (very hard) in the meanwhile.
If the republicans gave me the money that they normally spend going against a vulnerable democrat, I guarantee that she would not get reelected after I was done with her....as long as they put a normal person against her.
She has a long record of dumb and dumber that I would use against her.

Yeah, I distinctly recall her saying "I'm just a mom in tennis shoes and don't want to be a career politician" during her first campaign. Now you couldn't blow her *** out of that senate seat with a Ryder truck plug full of dynamite

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top