JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For those that don't know, like myself, Patty Mayo is a youtube personality who portrays himself as a deputy sheriff in Oregon and/or bail bondsman. My 15 year old was watching a video of his and I asked him about it. My son realizes it is all fake, but appears Patty's videos and productions have raised law enforcement concerns given the public locations, weapons, etc. he uses. Anyone know this guy or what he is up to other tha "entertainment value?" Thoughts on what he is doing or law enforcement response?

Patti Mayonnaise was a character from the Nickelodeon show "Doug." She's really changed.

latest?cb=20161009032853.png

Always wondered if Doug would ever score with Patti.
I always questioned Doug's effeminate father. It's quite likely that now that he's older, Doug would have finally decided on a gender and quite likely entered a non-binary relationship with a now cross dressing Patty.

He's a giant TOOL. He's earning money off of YouTube because a lot of folks believe he's an actual LEO. My 13 year old asked me about him after watching his videos. Even at 13 years old, he realized there were some major problems with The videos. I'm sure he tried to get on with OSP/multiple other agencies and failed.

''Tis why I do not follow any utube channels and mostly watch classic Rock music videos.:D

Oh, IMO there are a few worth following. Most I follow I have watched thru FB friends and then decided I like the channel. Active Self Protection is one that I like that has vids from real gunfights with analysis of such. Another is CinemaSins which was on my "Recommended" section and I decided it was a hoot. Another is the FoxNews for their replays of The Five, Hannity, Tucker, and the Ingraham Angle, which I like since I don't have cable or satellite TV. I also have Ben Shapiro, I watch it when I need to get buzzed up. The last one is the Barbershop Harmony Society, I sing along. :D

is that different than the old 'Society for the Preservation and Encouragement of Barber Shop Quartet Singing in America"???

Corrected as above. You did good tho!!!

It's the same. A few years back they "updated" the name to bring it more in line with the times and to try to get past some of the old "fuddy-duddy" reputation. And because SPEBSQA is too hard to understand, much less say.

I prefer most of the newer barbershop music. Tho many of my old barbershop friends are traditionalists. I find the really old stuff to be lacking in dynamics as well as variety. I do like some of the classics tho, just done in a more modern way. For instance, the old timey quartets sounded nasal and scratchy, never matched vowel shapes, only matched pitch on the last not of the song, and kept the volume at the same level all thru the song (boring). Today, if my quartet doesn't match every note of every chord, discerning audiences will frown... competition quartets wouldn't even get to leave the local club if they did that. We've spent the last year trying to get our new quartet up to snuff... we had some personnel changes and it takes a lot of work to mesh 4 voices and timing just right. It's not as easy as sophisticated choir directors would have one think.

Thanx for asking!!!

Thanx for asking!!!
Long ago I was on the school Stage Crew, and got volunteered one weekend to work their show/competition. Had never heard of them before, but had so much fun I volunteered thereafter for a number of years. Amazing what expression and inventiveness were on display. I was a Jr. Symphonic Orchestra junkie at the time & the exposure left considerable impression on my own performance.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top